would yall rock mismatches??

Ok what I mean is this little mom and pop store next to me just got a shipment of mismatched shoes in and since they are mis matched they are cheap. Like todayI bought some jordan XI low's and some lebron 4's for 26.99 a piece brand NEW just one shoe was sz 10 and one size 10.5 I didnt really notice adifference when wearing em.. Would yall do it?

they are the same shoe right? same color but the size is off? no problem with that

my left foot is like half a size smaller than my right anyway. i could get down with that
laugh.gif

Yes. If it feels weird stuff the bigger size with something to make it fit.
ONly if it's like 1/2 a size different though.
Don't wanna go around with a size 9 and a size 11
laugh.gif

If they are only half a size different yeah, I don't think it would make much of a difference...

yea they are all only a half size gap ... I am going back and gettin tony parker af1's and nike air bakin's all black 27 bucks hahahahaha

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

a pair of XI for 30.00? unreal. [h2]
[/h2]

[h2]Retro Low - Argon Blue[/h2]
oh those.those are pretty cool. great price. they go for over 125+.so good pick up
pimp.gif
. you should check if they got more so you can buy me a pair & ill pay youVia Paypal

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

a pair of XI for 30.00? unreal. [h2]
[/h2]

[h2]Retro Low - Argon Blue[/h2]
oh those.those are pretty cool. great price. they go for over 125+.so good pick up
pimp.gif
. you should check if they got more so you can buy me a pair & ill pay you Via Paypal
Actually $30 is more like it...they were Clearance Shoes that could be found anywhere. Like Bottom of the Pit Clearance.

Back
Top Bottom