Would you be comfortable with the teacher of your child having a gun during class? Vol. Gun control

should teachers be armed?

• yes

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • no

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
Arming teachers is the dumbest ****ing idea ever. The number of accidental deaths would be tenfold that of school shootings. Even still what makes anybody think an armed teacher would put their life on the line to have a shootout with some crazy person. Hell, even the police won’t go after a shooter till they have backup.

It’s like we’re living in an article from The Onion.

why not arm them with tasers, flash bangs or pepper sprays or guns with rubber bullets instead.

you wanna put the banger in this man's hands?

I saw this the other day. I'm a teacher, and I would LOVE to know the back story and what happened here lol. Those 2 have history, because no teacher I know would just run down the hall and mollywopp a random kid like that.

But yes, you make an excellent point. Arming teachers is dumb AF any way you slice it, but what are idiots like this capable of? My dude just smacked TF outta that kid knowing full well there were cameras everywhere, and just stormed off.

you wanna put the banger in this man's hands?

while I do not support this kind of action, I wonder what made that teacher snap. according to some posts that I had read, the student is a delinquent and made some really disturbing remarks about the teacher, his wife and family. if that was true, I must say that the student and his parent should also be equally be reprimanded.

I saw this the other day. I'm a teacher, and I would LOVE to know the back story and what happened here lol. Those 2 have history, because no teacher I know would just run down the hall and mollywopp a random kid like that.

But yes, you make an excellent point. Arming teachers is dumb AF any way you slice it, but what are idiots like this capable of? My dude just smacked TF outta that kid knowing full well there were cameras everywhere, and just stormed off.
possibly, bad parenting?

Back
Top Bottom