Would you be comfortable with the teacher of your child having a gun during class? Vol. Gun control

should teachers be armed?

• yes

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • no

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
So i was talking to a teacher friend who was having a shooter drill
and i was wondering if parents would be comfortable with their kids teachers being armed at school and receiving monthly or yearly gun training and practice hours

do you believe this will have an affect on decreasing students bringing and using guns at school knowing their teacher is armed?

Reminds me of this article:

a tennis ball gun would be chill. have the teachers out here like this.

1645559098708.png

Lol so instead of getting rid of guns we want to have teachers carrying them around lol 😂 so good.

Really don’t know what world we live in

I like the argument that implementing tighter gun control just means that more people will acquire guns illegally, because criminals don't care about laws.

Seems to ignore the fact that that doesn't really happen in countries with tighter gun control than the US, and even if it does it still results in less gun violence compared to what we have in America.

I like the argument that implementing tighter gun control just means that more people will acquire guns illegally, because criminals don't care about laws.

Seems to ignore the fact that that doesn't really happen in countries with tighter gun control than the US, and even if it does it still results in less gun violence compared to what we have in America.
It’s always “ThEReS noTHIng wE cAn do !” Or “it WOnT WoRK heRE!” Even tho nothing different has been tried :lol: :smh:

But HELL NO, I wouldn’t want anybody purposely with guns round my kids wtf

You got trained police officers that can’t seem to handle their firearms, yet now it’s arm the teachers?

English teachers and mass shooters having an old fashion show down over the heads of 25-30 children. Sounds like a good idea.

The teachers that have guns and vests without degrees are called armed security guards.

What they should do is have every student wear a specifically assigned shock collar. So in the event one of these kids decides to make headlines, you shock their ***.

What they should do is have every student wear a specifically assigned shock collar. So in the event one of these kids decides to make headlines, you shock their ***.
Lil tommy gona come back and blast yo *** with the yoppa

If they wanna shoot guns in their spare time, go ahead. But bringing a gun anywhere remotely close to school, absolutely no.
Hypothetically speaking of course, since it's generally illegal in my country to carry a gun on you even if you have a gun license.
Without a separate gun carry license, you can only "transport" it between your home and the place where you are legally allowed to shoot (shooting club or hunting grounds depending on your type of gun license) or transfer the gun (gun stores, private sale, ...). Additionally, the gun must be unloaded and packaged in a locked case at all times if you transport it.

So it'd be very illegal for a teacher to take it to a school, much less for them to carry it on them.

Gun carry licenses are practically non-existant for private individuals but the local governor does have the authority to grant them.
Private individuals can get either a hunting or sports shooting gun license and that's it. There's no such thing as a general gun permit or a permit for self-defense.
So I don't see how any private individual could come up with a valid justification for a gun carry license when they have to testify to the gun commission.

Even if it was legal, hell no. I doubt kids feel safe when their teacher is bringing a gun.

Back
Top Bottom