Would you break up with your girl over stuff she said while drunk?

From My experience, drunk talk is some of the realest, most honest #@% you will ever hear from a partner. Your relationship has some deep routed issued thatneed to be address.

A drunk does not tell the truth. Man you guys come on, you should definitely keep up with your articles! A drunk person speaks...Drunk. They are in a state ofdrunkenness and they are speaking in that state. It has nothing to do with the truth.

Your girl had an emotional outburst while drunk, maybe thats the only way she feels like she can express herself and get it all out. Its a communication issue,you guys definitely need to talk and understand each other. You'll probably have to go through a vent stage though since it sounds like she has a lot onher mind. Some yelling may occur, just take some time to cool off and talk to understand each others side...You guys dont have anything to prove to each other,you want to work forward together.

Or maybe you dont...your call.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Bored-Baby-1284.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
same exact $*#* i was doing

My parents have always told me that the most unattractive thing in the world is a drunk woman (well, unless you're after that one thing). If you'reserious as a couple you guys need to work this out while she's sober. If not, keep moving. Anything she said was something she'd already been thinking.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

A drunk does not tell the truth. Man you guys come on, you should definitely keep up with your articles! A drunk person speaks...Drunk. They are in a state of drunkenness and they are speaking in that state. It has nothing to do with the truth.

Your girl had an emotional outburst while drunk, maybe thats the only way she feels like she can express herself and get it all out. Its a communication issue, you guys definitely need to talk and understand each other. You'll probably have to go through a vent stage though since it sounds like she has a lot on her mind. Some yelling may occur, just take some time to cool off and talk to understand each others side...You guys dont have anything to prove to each other, you want to work forward together.

Or maybe you dont...your call.

you may be attacking it from a different angle, but that statement is false as hell.

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

I'm sober right now but my boo is crushed. She is a terrible drunk, it only takes the smallest thing to set her off. Tonight I picked her up and she flipped out in my jeep talking about how I'm a huge "jerk", she hasn't loved me in months, I treat her like crap, this that and the other. Can you break up w/ someone over things they said when they were drunk? I'm really over this..I feel like there's some deep issues that come out when she drinks..

yeah because even if she didnt mean it, its still annoying enough to not want to put up with

As everyone has already stated, drunk mouths speak sober hearts. You should talk to her about it, absolutely. I wouldn't necessarily break up with her, butyou need to have a talk-PRONTO-if 50% of the relationship is unhappy...the relationship isn't going to survive or end on good terms unless you work on itnow.

My girl gets extra lovey-dovey when she drinks and all she wanna do is see me. Somethhing isn't right there my dude

What she said is probably true, but I don't think its enough to dump her ...

Now if she started talking about how she @$#@$@ your best friend while thinking about squirrels and midgets then yeah ...

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

A drunk does not tell the truth. Man you guys come on, you should definitely keep up with your articles! A drunk person speaks...Drunk. They are in a state of drunkenness and they are speaking in that state. It has nothing to do with the truth.
That's a damn lie. True feelings always come out when you're drunk. You're no longer afraid to do what you were scared to do whilesober.

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

It's over, trust me I have been through this BS before. We tried to make that @@!@ work, but it just got worse. Focus your time and energy in a more positive avenue, than trying to salvage something falling apart.
My thoughts exactly.

You guys are all undermining the possible problem itself. Are you really a jerk to her? Explain please.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

Crazy thing is that she's a petite little dime piece that you'd never think was a mean person. But when she drinks she can become a little devil in the blink of an eye. It's like the littlest thing can set her off into her crying and talking like I'm the worst person ever. It's embarrassing.
pics?
nerd.gif

we need proof

Back
Top Bottom