Would you break up with your girl over stuff she said while drunk?

snow pl0w

Banned
I'm sober right now but my boo is crushed. She is a terrible drunk, it only takes the smallest thing to set her off. Tonight I picked her up and sheflipped out in my jeep talking about how I'm a huge "jerk", she hasn't loved me in months, I treat her like crap, this that and the other.Can you break up w/ someone over things they said when they were drunk? I'm really over this..I feel like there's some deep issues that come out whenshe drinks..

They say the truth comes out when your drunk...so if thats how she really feels and you don't want to change, its not looking good. Talk to her about itwhen she's sober to see if that is what she really thinks.

Crazy thing is that she's a petite little dime piece that you'd never think was a mean person. But when she drinks she can become a little devil in theblink of an eye. It's like the littlest thing can set her off into her crying and talking like I'm the worst person ever. It's embarrassing.

Bored-Baby-1284.jpg

But on a real tip. Talk to her about it when she is sober, if she aint hearing it then move on..

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

Crazy thing is that she's a petite little dime piece that you'd never think was a mean person. But when she drinks she can become a little devil in the blink of an eye. It's like the littlest thing can set her off into her crying and talking like I'm the worst person ever. It's embarrassing.
pics?

It's over, trust me I have been through this BS before. We tried to make that @@!@ work, but it just got worse. Focus your time and energy in a morepositive avenue, than trying to salvage something falling apart.

snow plow, what if she was S/F and she said she got plowed by another dude behind your back, would you break up with her then?

A lot comes out when you're drunk. Girls that you kinda have a thing for or are curious what they think about you, just get them drunk and your answerswill be there, most likely, unless they are very tolerant drinker.

not a good sign. like others have said, it's definitely the truth coming out. i wouldn't deal with that nonsense, personally, having a gf that getstrashed out her mind like that...

See the thing is a person can speak the truth when they are drunk, but does that truth REALLY have something to do with you? I mean she can be yelling aboutyou, but that might just be anger from somewhere else in her head that is bothering her. I wouldn't break up with her after saying that, especially whenshe is very nice, caring, and loving when she's sober. She just has other issues and she's taking her frustrations out on you. Find out what'sREALLY bothering her, trust me it's something else.

Back
Top Bottom