would you buy a used high mileage M5???

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

No it ain't worth it to look fly. Especially if money is a factor. This purchase would not be practical at all.

Take that 30K or whatever, and go get something fully loaded with a 10 year warranty or something @ 25K and invest or pocket the rest of the money. Get your grown man on
pimp.gif

somebody buy this man a drink and an phillipino prostitute...

he is a wise one.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

how did they put 115k miles on that thing in 5 years?
Dude my mom has 140k on her 08 Accord.
laugh.gif
I got 130k on my 07 500!!! I drive about 130 miles round trip everyday to work...

Originally Posted by magic61182

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

how did they put 115k miles on that thing in 5 years?
Dude my mom has 140k on her 08 Accord.
laugh.gif
I got 130k on my 07 500!!! I drive about 130 miles round trip everyday to work...

We have a 2008 Prius (bought new 11/14/2007) with 101k miles.  Hasn't been a full 4 years yet, so we're definitely averaging more than 25k miles a year.  The only maintenance I've done is routine 5k mile oil change/tire rotation, on third set of tires, replaced a PCV valve (recommended), and a throttle body cleaning.  Last service they said the drive belt was cracking and should probably be replaced, so I'm doing that at next service  + an A/C refresh.
All in all I figured I've spent $2,000 in maintenance ($500 a year) and the car has NEVER let me down.  Best car I've ever owned (from a reliability standpoint).  Definitely not the most fun to drive, definitely not the most stylish car on the road, but best $$ I've spent on a car.  Once our Focus dies we'll probably buy another Prius.

Back
Top Bottom