Would you choose Godlike sex or Godlike money for the rest of your life? Read rules b4 commenting.

A stranger comes to you and says that your life will change in the next 24 hours. You can either become an impotentbillionaire or an impoverished stud for the rest of your life (you will live at least another 50 years), and you can choose which. If you do not chose, thechoice will be made for you. Also, suicide is not permitted - if you try to commit suicide, your life span will be doubled.

Impotent billionaire.
Every business idea that you have makes money. You are able to make money on both legal and illegal business operations with no penalties (i.e., you can havecocaine distribution operations and not be arrested). Your wealth does not decrease in recessions or depressions.

You can not get it up at all. Drugs do not work. Prothesis does not work. Basically, you do not enjoy sex.

OR

Impoverished stud.
You are basically a god in the bedroom. You chose the size of your sex organ. You have unlimited stamina and recovery - you could service 2, 20, or 200 womenat a time with no issues. You are unable to catch STDs of ANY KIND. Your game is immaculate except for the limitations below.

You are stuck at a salary of $10,830 FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. You are unable to seduce any woman or women making more thana combined salary of $25k; basically, NO SUGAR MOMMAS FOR YOU.

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

P.S. I'm going with impoverished stud.

the hell can you do with 10 grand a year? that's not even gonna cover rent son...

I'd take the sex and just live in a country with low cost of living so my $10,830 would go farther...
pimp.gif

can you secks for goods and services?

"say, that's a mighty fine sandwhich you have there, miss....."

cause...if you're a stud but very poor and broke-like, how successful will you be seducing chicks to even exhibit your godlike ability?

I might be partial to the money thang...

Half/half.

I'll be fine with being a millionaire who has decent game and an average working $$%#.

Ill take the money deal... I think after messing with 200 women id be bored of having a $10,000 income... Money or bust!
pimp.gif

Hmmm be wealthy and don't have a sex game or Be broke with a vicious pipe game and immaculate game

I would take B. and bag a billionaires or millionaires wife or daughter and pimp the system

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

both are products of sin so neither.
Yep, I'm human so I enjoy both, but at the end of the day their not much. I'd pick money if I had to pick one though, I would be able tohelp the poor that way, not much I can do with godlike sex except satisfy the freaks.

i take the money tho it would be mentally painful i would just be a simp n eat chicks out either way they naked and im 1/5 smashing
nerd.gif

um, if you're unable to enjoy sex, doesn't that mean you don't have the DESIRE for sex? the only reason old people don't %%%+ as much isbecause their drive is gone. without the drive, you aren't thirsty anymore.

it's like giving up food when you're already full. that's easy to do.

godlike money for me. you can't miss something you don't want.

Yo man I dont want neither with those pros/ cons.

10k a year?
not able to get OJ up?
I will pass that decision to the next man..
the money one is prob why them dudes hate other people.....

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

um, if you're unable to enjoy sex, doesn't that mean you don't have the DESIRE for sex? the only reason old people don't %%%+ as much is because their drive is gone. without the drive, you aren't thirsty anymore.

it's like giving up food when you're already full. that's easy to do.

godlike money for me. you can't miss something you don't want.

just what I was thinking. You'll be able to stay away from the diggers too since they got nothin to offer.
pimp.gif
even sweeter if you've already hadkids. Your fam is set for eternity.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom