would you date a woman with a child?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

no it's not a legitimate question, it's selfish, hypocritical one.
Anyone who wouldn't, better castrate themselves if they do end up one day being a single parent. Every single dude who claims they wouldn't date a chick with a kid would still want to be loved if they themselves were a single parent.

There's nothing to discuss really. Like at all.

I can tell you feel very strongly about this. I disagree though I also don't think it makes someone a hypocrite unless they themselves also have a kid but wouldn't want to date someone who has a kid.

so they're not a hypocrite if they wouldn't date a chick who had a kid but would still want love if they found themselves single with a child of their own?

I don't quite follow that logic my dude.
And yes I feel strongly about this because I am a father myself (not single however).

I see what you're saying but I still don't think its that simple. I'm curious to hear from people here who have dated people who had a kid.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Yep.

1 is the limit, maybe 2 if she just an all around awesome chick.
yeah man, my ex had 2...she was a POS,  but that body was crazy.  But I'm 26, theres still good women out there with kids

nah cguy when having a child with someone its only natural to put the kids 1st

but when your dating a female with one I personally want that full attention

if i had a kid of my own and if i was like 35+ and if shes 
pimp.gif
enuff

only if she had 1 child.....can't do more than 1 smh...she also gotta be done with the bd and if she is done he can't be some crazy mog still trying to be in the picture

I wouldn't mind some single fathers to chime in on this either. I'd just like to see if their perspective changed when they had a child.

I wouldn't, but maybe because I'm selfish.

I can find a single lady with all the characteristics you listed, and no drama that comes with children, let's not forget baby-daddy dude drama

lol no. never that. I'm 24 btw. I don't want to have kids til im in my mid 30s so taking care of someone else's kid is out of the question

Where do yall get dating a woman with children = taking care of her children? Have you ever actually talked to a single mother????

99.99999999% women know better than that.

If she is overly attached to her kid as in never leaving him/her out of her sight then no because there won't be any QT with you and the woman, the child will always be around.

source: from experience.

Also @Tr1ll  both females I've dated that had kids wanted me to buy them stuff even though they offered to pay me back it was still the principle that they might make it a regular thing to ask me for something.

nope, 21 btw.

and I've had the opportunity. but I decided against it and it was thankfully the right move.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I don't think you'll truly know till you give it a try. I say go for it.

This

And if your seriously about getting into something serious, and I'm sure she's looking for a guy who wants just that. It all just works out. If you really like this girl, give it a try man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell no....i would only do it if i already had kids of my own..but me single with no kids? FOH

Back
Top Bottom