Would you entertain a Juelz comeback?

Nobody blows up after being on love and hip hop.
laugh.gif
I can't think of any rapper comes back from being on that show. If anything, their social media fan blows. Drama circle around drama. Not music.

I think that show hurts you if anything.
They just get 1m+ ig followers and club appearance money.
Juelz always got the club appearance money tho

I think that actually played a huge part in him getting lazy

He seemed pretty content with just chilling in the trenches with his _'s and doing walk thru's for a quick easy bag

Last edited:
thing is Juelz ain't Ja Rule or Busta, he don't got legit smash radio hits that he can tour on for the rest of his life. Whe the last time you Mic Check or Santana town on the radio? He lucky if they still play Run it from time to time

Nobody blows up after being on love and hip hop. :lol: I can't think of any rapper comes back from being on that show. If anything, their social media fan blows. Drama circle around drama. Not music.

Only person to ever blow from that show is K Michelle.

And she ain't no rapper :lol:. Love and Hip Hop hurts your image as a rapper. It puts you in that Washed, attention seeking lane.

That's a tough stench to get off.

Nah don't put Banks' name in this. He may not have reached his potential mainstream wise, but he has recent very good mixtapes and I'd say lyrically, I'd put him against anybody being considered elite now

Banks def one of the most underrated rappers to ever come out of NYC.

Hood fame got me riding in wood grain
Look lame, Staten, Harlem to Brooklane (Brooklyn)
They know I'm cooked 'caine took aim rappin would bang
I could change, but this sport ain't a good game

:smokin

aye! (pun intended) u got every right to be cynical...if he blows off this love & hiphop shine and does nothing with it ill be sitting there next to u wit da shovel.

Nobody blows up after being on love and hip hop. :lol: I can't think of any rapper comes back from being on that show. If anything, their social media fan blows. Drama circle around drama. Not music.

Remy Martin broke that streak.

thing is Juelz ain't Ja Rule or Busta, he don't got legit smash radio hits that he can tour on for the rest of his life. Whe the last time you Mic Check or Santana town on the radio? He lucky if they still play Run it from time to time

Juelz can tour off Dipset material pretty easily.

but like others said, him catching easy walk thru money got him lazy for years...

If Remy/Joe or Remy/Joe/French actually drop and album together, that would be the first Fat Joe album I'd buy

What? Like dudes ain't been rapping about weed on entire albums before now :lol:

For sure. But that **** is mainstream now. Might as well be a stoner rapper, rapping about your nice things.

Yea it was... The record ain't even mixed yet, but this track gonna catch A lot of traction in the streets If Elz is REALLY gonna try and put some steam back on his career.

This is exactly what he needs to be doing :pimp:

Wish Bobby or Rowdy had a verse tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom