Would you ever vote for a female as president?

Originally Posted by daproblem53

who would let her out the kitchen?

Those sandwiches dont just appear do they
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No.
At least not now. I personally don't think this country is ready for a female President.
Other countries are already looking down on the US.
Not to sound like a machismo, but I think other countries would not take us serious if a female was in office.

If Hillary Clinton took office, I don't think any world leader would take us serious.
ohwell.gif

Another perfect example was Sarah Palin. McCain failed when he picked her as a running mate.
smh.gif

Please don't equate Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. If she emerged out of the Democratic primaries as the nominee, I'd definitely have voted for her. People take Germany seriously with Merkel, Britain had Thatcher, and those countries haven't been wioped off the map. I don't see the big deal.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

No.
At least not now. I personally don't think this country is ready for a female President.
Not to sound like a machismo, but I think other countries would not take us serious if a female was in office.

If Hillary Clinton took office, I don't think any world leader would take us serious.
ohwell.gif

Another perfect example was Sarah Palin. McCain failed when he picked her as a running mate.
smh.gif
You don't know anything about domestic and foreign politics then...

I don't take you serious for your ridiculous opinion. Replace female with black and you would be a racist...

And I really hope you can differentiate the difference between Hillary and Palin

Hillary would never be President. She does not have her own identity. She will always be remembered as Bill Clinton's wife and as the women who the President cheated on. That is not the image we want representing this country.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

No.

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
You don't know anything about domestic and foreign politics then...

I don't take you serious for your ridiculous opinion. Replace female with black and you would be a racist...

And I really hope you can differentiate the difference between Hillary and Palin
I don't care if you take me serious or not. 

"Replace female with black and you would be a racist... " You just took it to a different level buddy so fall back with your shenanigans.

I would vote for a female presidential candidate if she has the skills to run the office and if she can handle the pressure that 's going to fall on her shoulders.

I course I would. I'm not sexist. If she's the best canidate, then she's the best

Maybe if she was some B.A. lady. But otherwise, no. We'll be ridiculed for centuries, not to mention looked at incredibly weak. I'm not saying no because a woman couldn't run this country; I'm saying no because of how it would look and the consequences with international affairs. Just bein' real.

Yes I would. Best candidate is the best candidate. Women and men are created equal.
Except in the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom