Would you ever vote for a female as president?

If Clinton had won the primary, I would have voted for her.

I still think it's scary that Palin could have been the President with McCain's health problems. Then just decide to quit as President all of a sudden.

Originally Posted by BallinB

I need to register...
I'm not even gonna front I was staring at your avy for like 2 mins. straight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by BallinB

I need to register...
I'm not even gonna front I was staring at your avy for like 2 mins. straight
laugh.gif
So was I 
laugh.gif

I was thinking if we had a female president there would probably be a leak on youtube of her doing that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

No.
At least not now. I personally don't think this country is ready for a female President.
Other countries are already looking down on the US.
Not to sound like a machismo, but I think other countries would not take us serious if a female was in office.

If Hillary Clinton took office, I don't think any world leader would take us serious.
ohwell.gif

Another perfect example was Sarah Palin. McCain failed when he picked her as a running mate.
smh.gif
You don't know anything about domestic and foreign politics then...

I don't take you serious for your ridiculous opinion. Replace female with black and you would be a racist...

And I really hope you can differentiate the difference between Hillary and Palin
And you don't know anything about fallacies, kid.

Originally Posted by swooshman23

Maybe if she was some B.A. lady. But otherwise, no. We'll be ridiculed for centuries, not to mention looked at incredibly weak. I'm not saying no because a woman couldn't run this country; I'm saying no because of how it would look and the consequences with international affairs. Just bein' real.

I dont recall anyone ridiculing the UK, India, Finland, or Chile..

yeah president...of my kitchen

lame i know

Honestly, i don't think a woman is fit for the job, but if there happens to be one who seems fit (which is rare)...i'll vote

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

No.
At least not now. I personally don't think this country is ready for a female President.
Other countries are already looking down on the US.
Not to sound like a machismo, but I think other countries would not take us serious if a female was in office.

If Hillary Clinton took office, I don't think any world leader would take us serious.
ohwell.gif

Another perfect example was Sarah Palin. McCain failed when he picked her as a running mate.
smh.gif
That's a horrible example. Palin is nowhere near qualified enough to be a mother, let alone a legitimate VP candidate. I agree with that second point, but to loop Palin in the same category as Hilary is blasphemous.

If she's more qualified than her opponent, yes.

and all you dudes still using the kitchen joke are lames.

Can someone explain why you would look weak/have wars once a month/not be taken seriously if your country had a female leader? Using specific examples of women in power who this has or is happening to? I'm not understanding why this is even a question.

Hell no. I aint tryna have to worry about my president denting my whip cause she texting while driving

Originally Posted by swooshman23

Maybe if she was some B.A. lady. But otherwise, no. We'll be ridiculed for centuries, not to mention looked at incredibly weak. I'm not saying no because a woman couldn't run this country; I'm saying no because of how it would look and the consequences with international affairs. Just bein' real.

Argentina's President is locking horns with Britain.
eyes.gif
Who looks at them and laughs?

Back
Top Bottom