Would You fight Mike Tyson??

If Mike Tyson (in his PRIME) slapped your mother in the face for no reason and these were your only options what would you do...
A Fight Him (fair fight only) or B Just walk away..

Keep it real with the answers cause i seem to have a lot of brave friends

Ps I'm walking away

dcb160512f67c6bd371cfa5210d02cee91fee2e4.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hell no, I'm walking away. [/color]

If Mike Tyson slapped my mom, I can only assume he had a valid reason and who am I to question Iron Mike's judgment.

My mom is tough, she can survive a slap from Tyson.

Anyone who would contemplate putting themselves in position for Mike T in his prime to hit them in the face is out of their damn mind.

Defending moms would put you in the ICU with the quickness.

I actually almost got in a fight with Tyson once. We were in each other's faces. However, he was far past his prime.

I'd slap my mom for putting herself in a situation to get slapped by Mike, therefor putting me in a situation to stick up for her to Mike.

Id probably just grab a bat or a lead pipe since i know for a fact fist fighting is out the question

Walk away. Tyson isn't worth the trouble. He's a child teenager in a grown man's body. Good heart, weak mind.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

I'd slap my mom for putting herself in a situation to get slapped by Mike, therefor putting me in a situation to stick up for her to Mike.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm walking away...to my attorney and the proper authorities.
word eff that. im 6'3 250 and im not tryna scrap with iron mike.
"cmon ma, we'll settle this in court. now find your teeth and let's go to the lawyers office."

Not too many people could %$#% with Tyson is his prime, therefore I'll just walk away.

roll.gif
qft

to me, that's like asking what would you do if a pit bull bit your mom. would you try to fight the dog or get the Peoples.

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm walking away...to my attorney and the proper authorities.
word eff that. im 6'3 250 and im not tryna scrap with iron mike.
"cmon ma, we'll settle this in court. now find your teeth and let's go to the lawyers office."

roll.gif

roll.gif

OD
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would rather fight a pit bull than Mike Tyson...

Back
Top Bottom