Would You Go on a Group Trip With a Hater?

Glad I can go on a trip solo dolo and not worry about any drama.

Not enough people are comfortable with themselves to go out in their own cities let alone a trip solo dolo. I, personally, do it all the time. IDGAF. But it does take a high level of outgoingness. Usually by the end of the night I’ve met some yambs or made some friends 🤷‍♂️

I don’t know how old you are op and not trying to overstep but the older you get the less time you have to waste on haters and their nonsense. Life is too short to hang out with people like that because make no mistake, he will do everything he can to make your time miserable. I personally don’t have the time or energy to willingly go into a situation with clowns like that. You’re better off doing a separate trip because dude revealed himself to not be a good friend so forget him

I don’t know how old you are op and not trying to overstep but the older you get the less time you have to waste on haters and their nonsense. Life is too short to hang out with people like that because make no mistake, he will do everything he can to make your time miserable. I personally don’t have the time or energy to willingly go into a situation with clowns like that. You’re better off doing a separate trip because dude revealed himself to not be a good friend so forget him

I agree with your post but this is also a large trip so it would be pretty hard for dude to target OP and ruin his experience. Plus as he said, he’s cordial in person so he’s not going to want that static. In a smaller, more intimate setting I would agree but not a group of this size. I just think if he wants to go that it is feasible.

7 not that many people man 😂. One person can absolutely ruin a trip for everyone. Ive been there before and will never do it again. If i was in OPs position I wouldn’t go. That **** WILL be a headache.

Outside of meals, y’all not gonna be all together unless y’all planning to circle jerk the whole time. At 7 folks you are bound to break off into clusters, have smaller side convos, etc.

I agree with your post but this is also a large trip so it would be pretty hard for dude to target OP and ruin his experience. Plus as he said, he’s cordial in person so he’s not going to want that static. In a smaller, more intimate setting I would agree but not a group of this size. I just think if he wants to go that it is feasible.
I agree but I’ve known too many dirtbags that have ruined things for me even in large settings. They just gravitate towards you then the other friends feel awkward. I wonder why he was trying to bash OP on the other group chat. 🤡 seems like a scumbag on a mission and doesn’t want OP there. I also think OP’s other friends look funny in the light as well for not calling dude out for scumbag behavior. Makes me think they might share some of the 🤡’s views and are lying to OP about not wanting the 🤡 around.

I agree but I’ve known too many dirtbags that have ruined things for me even in large settings. They just gravitate towards you then the other friends feel awkward. I wonder why he was trying to bash OP on the other group chat. 🤡 seems like a scumbag on a mission and doesn’t want OP there. I also think OP’s other friends look funny in the light as well for not calling dude out for scumbag behavior. Makes me think they might share some of the 🤡’s views and are lying to OP about not wanting the 🤡 around.

Actually I remember this dude Mason ruining a trip for the group when I was in Atlantic City once. Thing is, he was annoying in general, not targeting anybody.

Whole situation is just weird and OP never said his age but just sounds immature. In my prime party days there was a group chat of 5 of us that were rock solid and if someone was inviting a friend to something, they would just invite them. Dudes weren’t holding tribunals like in the case of OPs friend ground.

This situation really shouldn’t be as hard as OPs friend group is making it.

Glad I can go on a trip solo dolo and not worry about any drama.
This is the way.

Not enough people are comfortable with themselves to go out in their own cities let alone a trip solo dolo. I, personally, do it all the time. IDGAF. But it does take a high level of outgoingness. Usually by the end of the night I’ve met some yambs or made some friends 🤷‍♂️

Started taking solo trips a couple years back and I swear by them. I've made some great friends by going somewhere foreign and forcing myself to adapt.

I recently went on a guys trip with friends I've known for probably 10-15 years in total and I knew it would've been better had I gone alone. I get along great with groups but I like leaving my comfort zone in ways in which my friends are not open to.

Last edited:
Actually I remember this dude Mason ruining a trip for the group when I was in Atlantic City once. Thing is, he was annoying in general, not targeting anybody.

Whole situation is just weird and OP never said his age but just sounds immature. In my prime party days there was a group chat of 5 of us that were rock solid and if someone was inviting a friend to something, they would just invite them. Dudes weren’t holding tribunals like in the case of OPs friend ground.

This situation really shouldn’t be as hard as OPs friend group is making it.
But this speaks to your maturity and class as a person. My scumbag meter is off the charts with OP’s situation. I don’t trust his other friends and I fear that they are in on the scam

I'm 28. Everyone in the group is 25-29.

Did a solo trip out to San Diego for a month and a half over winter and loved it. Might move out there.

This is th way.

Started taking solo trips a couple years back and I swear by them. I've made some great friends by going somewhere foreign and forcing myself to adapt.

I recently went on a guys trip with friends I've known for probably 10-15 years in total and I knew it would've been better had I gone alone. I get along great with groups but I like leaving my comfort zone in ways in which my friends are not open to.
Solo or just a few folks always end up the best time…Me and my folks used to be DEEP but now anytime a lot of us pop out it doesn’t take long for me to be over it :lol: ….Less patience for all that bs going on in big group trips or events

I'm 28. Everyone in the group is 25-29.

Did a solo trip out to San Diego for a month and a half over winter and loved it. Might move out there.
You don’t need the 🤡 sullying your name and any other “friend” that didn’t immediately excommunicate 🤡

Yeah seems like too many cooks in the kitchen. I’m running it through my mind and my biggest group chat was 5. All others were exactly 3. Me and one dude were in 3 diff group chats but it makes sense when you think about it. The bigger you make it the more you increase the chance of failure.

In general sounds like you need to tighten up your circle or rebuild completely like Ja Morant.

Personally wouldn’t do it. Vegas is too great of a place to have to worry about someone messing up the vibes.

The last thing you’d want is for things to go left and the trip get ruined.

Sounds like you really want to go. To hell with the trip if someone’s willing to create an entirely different text group to bad mouth you to mutual friends I’d just offer the fade. Results will be

1. He declines and pushes to talk through what ever grievances he may have then apologize (*****). Most likely outcome based on what I read.
  2. You actually trade blows and shake hands afterwards. The end
This is incredibly immature but in my experience it works. Just giving my opinion OP. Hope everything works out for the best regardless

Back
Top Bottom