Would you go see a Doctor at Walmart?

Will the medical field be seen as less glamourous if your job prospects are working at a Wal Mart?

• Total voters

wr

Will the medical field be seen as less glamourous if your job prospects are working at a Wal Mart after school and 100k + student loans?

Medical field became unglamorous when they started letting women get Botox, and booty shots, with Medicaid and whatnot......

Oh and when this dude was “practicing”......

55708506-0E8F-4CE0-9ED4-6ED6C8F6927F.jpeg

Medical field became unglamorous when they started letting women get Botox, and booty shots, with Medicaid and whatnot......

You serious? I can understand cosmetic surgery for burn victims etc...but botox?

You serious? I can understand cosmetic surgery for burn victims etc...but botox?

I forgot exactly what the insurance is called but I know a lot of chics here in Florida (where medical fraud is #1 nationwide) use some kind of insurance to get butt surgery and other cosmetic surgeries. I forgot what it’s called. A lot the hood chics here, use it.

I don't see why not. He/she will be an actual doctor believe it or not. They will be contractors, not random people off the street who filled out an application at one of the kiosks :lol:
This. They’ll probably get paid pretty well (comparatively), get benefits/malpractice insurance covered, and have none of the overhead costs of running a private practice.

Walmart pharmacists make bank.

Will the medical field be seen as less glamourous if your job prospects are working at a Wal Mart after school and 100k + student loans?

Make a poll for the thread

EDIT:

Will the medical field be seen as less glamourous if your job prospects are working at a Wal Mart?

Image result for Nick Young confused

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
I dont think the overall field will be seen as less glamorous. A doctor being at walmart is just one outlet compared to the many private practices/hospitals that people can still choose from to work at. Im sure a doc at walmart will attract a certain demographic and Im all for it. If I didnt have the means to get the medical attention at the places I go to now and walmart was my option Id be cool with that. I doubt anyone is gonna change their career path away from the medical field just cuz walmart is an opportunity now.

Make a poll for the thread

EDIT:

Image result for Nick Young confused

I pasted wrong part in the question field but it won't let me change it now smh. My b y'all.

It's crazy how I can change the thread title, but the poll question is set in stone.

Last edited:
I think WalMart stepping into this space is good and bad.

They typically kill their competition price wise so hopefully their competitors will be encouraged to bring prices down as well. But I do see a lot of other services in the community closing due to the walmart option being available. People already do all their banking and shopping there.

I forgot exactly what the insurance is called but I know a lot of chics here in Florida (where medical fraud is #1 nationwide) use some kind of insurance to get butt surgery and other cosmetic surgeries. I forgot what it’s called. A lot the hood chics here, use it.

Oh aight, they were committing fraud. There was some discussion a while back regarding if federal health insurance should cover botox and those type of cosmetic procedures. It's good to hear that wasn't the case.

Oh aight, they were committing fraud. There was some discussion a while back regarding if federal health insurance should cover botox and those type of cosmetic procedures. It's good to hear that wasn't the case.

nooooooo. It wasn’t fraud.

update:

my bad, it’s not medicaid or Medicare. It’s called care credit. A lot of the women here are using care credit, to get cosmetic surgery. Butt shots, tummy tucks, breast augmentation, etc

Lol no and there’s a long list of reasons why....too lazy to type though.

Of course, they still have to be licensed and insured with standards to uphold. May even have better standards because home office doesn't want one subsidy taking the entire operation down.

Back
Top Bottom