Would you have swung? Vol security

So I went out with the bros tonight. ( 6 of us)
The night was going good then a security guard Started picking up bottles and spilled a beer on my friend. ( 6ft, athletic built, gages on both ears (the security))
He tells my friend " go get a towel"
My friend says "can you get me one? You dropped it on me"
The security whistles and 3 other security guards show up and says " these guys are rowdy"
My friend says "hey man, he spilled the beer on me. I just want a towel"
At this point, the securities are confused
I ask the security guard "why are you so upset, mistakes happen"security says " I'll knock all ya'll out"
*hand turns into fist*
*blood starts boiling*
My friend who got the beer spilled on his shirt says
"Let's go guys"
2 hours later, I'm making this thread.
Should I have swung?
There were 13 securities in the bar total.
Therre were 4 policeman on bikes outside.
What ya think?

Last edited:
So I went out with the bros tonight. ( 6 of us)
The night was going good then a security. Started picking up bottles and spilled a beer on my friend. ( 6ft, athletic built, gages on both ears)
He tells my friend " go get a towel"
My friend says "can you get me one? You dropped it on me"
The security whistles and 3 other security guards show up and says " these guys are rowdy"
My friend says "hey man, he spilled the beer on me. I just want a towel"
At this point, the securities are confused
I ask the security guard "why are you so upset, mistakes happen"security says " I'll knock all ya'll out"
*hand turns into fist*
*blood starts boiling*
My friend who got the beer spilled on his shirt says
"Let's go guys"
2 hours later, I'm making this thread.
Should I have swung?
There were 13 securities in the bar total.
Therre were 4 policeman on bikes outside.
What ya think?
why are u asking this?

what race are you, just for reference point?

Swing on him? For what? To get jumped by 13 MMA rejects? Why march your team into a battle where you're doubly outnumbered, on the enemy's turf and 12 is gonna side with them, so after the beat down, you're taking another L?

You're just mad your boys got punked and that's understandable, but don't pretend y'all could've prevailed in that situation, had the funk jumped off. :lol: :smh:

If you were really about that life, you would've rolled back to the club to catch dude slipping after his shift and left him leaking by himself from catching that surprise as he walked to his car on some "remember me?"

Last edited:
Boy they woulda beat yalls collective ***** to sleep.

If you were really about that life, you would've rolled back to the club to catch dude slipping after his shift and left him leaking by himself from catching that surprise as he walked to his car on some "remember me?"

Yup.

Should of contacted the manager dude was looking for a reason to beat y'all I would of gotten beer and spilled it on the floor to be petty and said you clean it up ole bouncer as and bounced

I woulda left or called the manager. I'm the first one to say I'm no hood hero. I'm calling the manager, threatening litigation, and coming back the next weekend with free drinks all night for me and my friends....run them costs up so much bouncer is fired on the spot.

Last edited:
Thats some real disrespectul ish though. Spill a drink on somebody then tell them to clean it up.

Not sure why you youngins think fighting will resolve anything. And for what? Security accidentally spilling a drink on someone? C'mon. Hopefully your outlook will change breh

Violence isn't the answer 
nerd.gif

Who will the authorities give the benefit of the doubt? 10+ security guards or some lumped up, intoxicated patrons?

yall boys are not about that action stop it

yall would of been in the hospital emergency room before you knew it

usually they have separate dudes who sweep up/clean up the floors. You should have found one of them for a towel. But I do understand your frustration of not being able to do anything in that situation

You're home and safely typing online. You and your boys didn't suffer any physical harm. That's what grown ups do. If you wanna be a girl about it, go shopping for some retail therapy. You wanna be a man about it, go fap with the vigor of James Franco trying to cut off his own arm in 127 Hours. Right at the moment of climax, you will find clarity, zoom out of your own body like Google Maps, and realize that in the big scheme of life, that situation meant nothing. Ego is nothing. Disrespect from some random bouncer is nothing. That bouncer probably is going to go on and do the same thing several times a night for 52 weekends a year. Move on with you life and be happy.

Thats some real disrespectul ish though. Spill a drink on somebody then tell them to clean it up.

Word :lol:
Bouncer pretty much said "go wipe your mouth ma, I'm done" and son didn't do anything :lol:

But in all seriousness, you know you wasn't gonna do anything (and I don't blame you AT ALL). Now you get home and you a macho macho man. Like Trey Styles in Boyz in The Hood. He didn't say nothing when he was getting pressed by that officer. But as soon as he got home he started swinging on Casper the Ghost like it was the 12th round and $1.2 mil was on the line. Only difference is he got some yambs at the end of the night.

But I don't blame you OP. No need to fight another mans battles. Especially when it can be avoided. Not sure how old you are, but once you reach a certain age, you realize that your health and well being comes before anything. No need to waste money on medical bills over some **** that could've easily been avoided. And you already know the police is gonna choose to side with security rather than some drunk guys in a bar. So that's time in central bookings. Not to mention it was a Saturday so you and your boys would be in there until Monday. So that's money on lawyer fees (cus I know you don't want no public defendant), bail money, and hospital bills, and a whole lotta band-aids). That or yall could've just took the L and went to a different bar. Next time something like that happens, call the manager and find a way to profit off of that situation. And then when you leave in your car and you see the security guard crying his little eyes out cus he just got fired, get his attention, laugh and point, and speed off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom