Would you kill your baby mother??

So this dude gets punched in the face by the mother of his child, leaves after, gets a gun and lets off 6 in her chest. This is probably the lamest dude alive. Sad story their kid is only 3 years old.
ohwell.gif

Link to story...

Crazy. Punched her in the face and then shoot her. RME its [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the[/font] world we live in...
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Jashaya Stanley, 19, splashed bleach on ex-con Joshua Knox outside the Whitman Houses on Carlton Ave. in Fort Greene after he punched her in the face during an argument, family and witnesses said.

Knox, 19, walked away from the brawl, but came back moments later with a gun in his hand about 6:20 p.m., witnesses said. Another argument erupted, and Knox opened fire on the mother of his 3-year-old daughter, sources and relatives said.

"He shot her six times in the chest," Stanley's aunt Deridre Baker told the Daily News. "He couldn't beat her. I guess he had to kill her."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...teen_slain_by_her_tots_dad.html#ixzz1VsLMUqGv

I mean dudes have issues with their BM but not over no argument you go and shoot her...dude was dumb he just got out according to the story maybe he liked it in jail

damn with all the drama in the world we go thru i couldnt picture my BM leaving the world like that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

RIP

RIP

this kid in boston lit up his girlfriend like that earlier this summer, chick had a kid too..
30t6p3b.gif

The way some of y'all speak of women I wouldn't be surprised.

This dude was on some other %!#$ though. Scum.
tired.gif

So they're arguing, he punched her in the face, she splashed bleach on his face, and he left to grab a gun, returns and fires 6 in her chest?!

Whose side am I on with this one?

The kid. 
ohwell.gif
Mom's dead, dad's crazy as hell and most likely gonna end up in prison while the kid grows up without him (which is obviously a good thing), so what happens to the kid? Most likely gonna tart doing crazy stuff and end up in placement and possibly lockup. Kid ain't got a chance. 
tired.gif

nope. if things are that bad, she'd probably want to me to go to jail & I can't give her that satisfaction

Dude was obviously not thinking about where his kid would end up. Probably good cuz he must have crazy anger problems to escalate to firearms off one punch from a female.

As for the question only if my life or the child's or a loved one's is in danger.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So they're arguing, he punched her in the face, she splashed bleach on his face, and he left to grab a gun, returns and fires 6 in her chest?!

Whose side am I on with this one?

The kid. 
ohwell.gif
Mom's dead, dad's crazy as hell and most likely gonna end up in prison while the kid grows up without him (which is obviously a good thing), so what happens to the kid? Most likely gonna tart doing crazy stuff and end up in placement and possibly lockup. Kid ain't got a chance. 
tired.gif

I wouldn't say that the kid has no chance, the odds are stacked against him though. But just because his parents are both gone, doesn't necessarily mean that he will go down the same path. 

This is such a sad story. Some things just shouldn't be joked about. Some responses here are insensitive and y'all need to grow up.

Back
Top Bottom