Would You Knock Down A Deaf Chick?

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
. . . .. .. .. . . . . .. .. . . .. . . . .. . . . .. . ... . .. . . . . . . .. . .. . . . . .. . . . . . ..
. . . . . .. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . .. .. .
. . . . . . . .. . .. . .. . . . . . . .. . .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . .

When I was going to school in DC, I was up on M St. and tried to talk to a group of chicks, few attractive ones in the group, but it turned out they wereCalumet students. I tried my hardest to work through it but it was a big hurdle. With that being said, if they let me, I would have had sex with them.

like a couple of dudes here have done already, i got with a deaf chick. The dudes here who have been with a girl who was deaf since birth will agree that thesounds are a bit unusual to what you would consider erotic moaning/screaming. the chick i was with breathed heavily and when she screamed it was anuncontrolable and EXTREMELY loud piercing yell.

As far as the sex goes, its no different than with any other female with exeption with different techniques

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

When I was going to school in DC, I was up on M St. and tried to talk to a group of chicks, few attractive ones in the group, but it turned out they were Calumet students. I tried my hardest to work through it but it was a big hurdle. With that being said, if they let me, I would have had sex with them.
you went to school in DC and don't know that's it Gallaudet?

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

When I was going to school in DC, I was up on M St. and tried to talk to a group of chicks, few attractive ones in the group, but it turned out they were Calumet students. I tried my hardest to work through it but it was a big hurdle. With that being said, if they let me, I would have had sex with them.
you went to school in DC and don't know that's it Gallaudet?

#@%#, my fault. Not sure why I had Calumet in my head. Big L there. Appreciate the correction.

Back
Top Bottom