Would you leave/date someone with depression?

No its a turn off.

Im looking for a good time. I dont wanna be a shoulder to cry on with benefits.

what if you guys were dating a chick and one of her parents died in a tragic accident. as a result she became depressed. turnoff?

like really ##%, some people have no compassion

what if you guys were dating a chick and one of her parents died in a tragic accident. as a result she became depressed. turnoff?

People's moods are infectious. I try my best to stay away from negative people with a tendency to try to sap away my positive energy.

People's moods are infectious. I try my best to stay away from negative people with a tendency to try to sap away my positive energy.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I agree, that's completely different. The relationship was built off of something more than just a shoulder to lean on.

But if I'm talking to a girl initially, and they have those kinda issues, I'd try and help them but I wouldn't plot out anything until I know she solves her problems.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I agree, that's completely different. The relationship was built off of something more than just a shoulder to lean on.

But if I'm talking to a girl initially, and they have those kinda issues, I'd try and help them but I wouldn't plot out anything until I know she solves her problems.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

chiccs with issues
laugh.gif

i have a couple times. its not that im a **** but it really starts to get annoying. for instance this one girl i was with kept talking about how life was so bad. she would be upset about any little thing going wrong in her life. it made her seem like she was so selfish. there were bigger problems going on and in the world and here this girl upset about a phone call she got from her mom telling her she needs to have a better outloook on life. smh.

also ive been with a bipolar girl. that was frustrating aswell although sex was great but not worth everything else that came with it.

i have a couple times. its not that im a **** but it really starts to get annoying. for instance this one girl i was with kept talking about how life was so bad. she would be upset about any little thing going wrong in her life. it made her seem like she was so selfish. there were bigger problems going on and in the world and here this girl upset about a phone call she got from her mom telling her she needs to have a better outloook on life. smh.

also ive been with a bipolar girl. that was frustrating aswell although sex was great but not worth everything else that came with it.

No.
Last dude I was with really didn't disclose his condition, family drama, etc. and when the really bad stuff happened (suicide in the family) it was too late he was just done with life. There was nothing I could say or do to make him feel better. Jumping through hoops and climbing mountains to make someone feel better when they would rather keep falling down is not fun.
...waste of time, if people want to stop self destructing its up to them. Words of encouragement and other actions can only go so far.
I just stopped calling, going by, etc.

Now if it was my husband that went through it I'd go to the end of the earth just for him to smile again.

No.
Last dude I was with really didn't disclose his condition, family drama, etc. and when the really bad stuff happened (suicide in the family) it was too late he was just done with life. There was nothing I could say or do to make him feel better. Jumping through hoops and climbing mountains to make someone feel better when they would rather keep falling down is not fun.
...waste of time, if people want to stop self destructing its up to them. Words of encouragement and other actions can only go so far.
I just stopped calling, going by, etc.

Now if it was my husband that went through it I'd go to the end of the earth just for him to smile again.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Honestly, if I have deep feelings for her.... yes

This
I suffer depression and the last time I was in any type of meaningful long term relationship I was on medication 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Honestly, if I have deep feelings for her.... yes

This
I suffer depression and the last time I was in any type of meaningful long term relationship I was on medication 
tired.gif

One of my boys went out with this PSYCHO girl. I don't know if she was depressed but she was just downright crazy. He stayed with her for a while because she would threaten to kill herself if he left her. But he did and she didn't do $%#. Later on, my other boy starts going out with her, already knowing that she is crazy. She threatened to jump out of his moving car once
laugh.gif

Anyways, if you really love the person, you should stay with them and try to help out even though their depression is all on them. If you don't love that person, GET OUT ASAP!

One of my boys went out with this PSYCHO girl. I don't know if she was depressed but she was just downright crazy. He stayed with her for a while because she would threaten to kill herself if he left her. But he did and she didn't do $%#. Later on, my other boy starts going out with her, already knowing that she is crazy. She threatened to jump out of his moving car once
laugh.gif

Anyways, if you really love the person, you should stay with them and try to help out even though their depression is all on them. If you don't love that person, GET OUT ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom