Would you leave everything behind for riches in a foreign land?

Let's say some bored billionaire approached you, and offered you riches beyond your wildest dreams, but you had to leave everything behind.
Your job, you just had to walk away no notice no informing them nothing.

Your family and friends, you couldn't tell them anything, you couldn't contact them, for all they'll ever know you were killed and your body never found.

America, you could never set foot in it ever again.

Every single thing except for the clothes on your back, had to be left behind. 

Your identity, your house/apartment/ parents house all left behind.

In return, you'd be given everything you could imagine, yachts, sports cars, homes, beautiful women (or men), anything money could buy would be given to you, but you'd never be given money, you'd be taken care of till you died.

If you ever tried to contact your family, or anyone for that matter it would all be taken away just like that, and all your possessions back home would be gone when you returned. Unless you lived with your parents that would be cool.

All your savings would be gone, job gone, if you got a degree in college or high school, it would be gone. Basically you'd have to start all over, and then everyone would have wondered where you were, and if you told them you were rich no one would believe you because there is no proof liar.

No if ands or buts, these are my rules, and you can't make new ones like oh i'll take some of the money when I went over seas, you know why you can't do that because money was never given to you, everything you asked for was given too you when you gave up everything you never had cash.

What do you choose?

-Jose

Let's say some bored billionaire approached you, and offered you riches beyond your wildest dreams, but you had to leave everything behind.
Your job, you just had to walk away no notice no informing them nothing.

Your family and friends, you couldn't tell them anything, you couldn't contact them, for all they'll ever know you were killed and your body never found.

America, you could never set foot in it ever again.

Every single thing except for the clothes on your back, had to be left behind. 

Your identity, your house/apartment/ parents house all left behind.

In return, you'd be given everything you could imagine, yachts, sports cars, homes, beautiful women (or men), anything money could buy would be given to you, but you'd never be given money, you'd be taken care of till you died.

If you ever tried to contact your family, or anyone for that matter it would all be taken away just like that, and all your possessions back home would be gone when you returned. Unless you lived with your parents that would be cool.

All your savings would be gone, job gone, if you got a degree in college or high school, it would be gone. Basically you'd have to start all over, and then everyone would have wondered where you were, and if you told them you were rich no one would believe you because there is no proof liar.

No if ands or buts, these are my rules, and you can't make new ones like oh i'll take some of the money when I went over seas, you know why you can't do that because money was never given to you, everything you asked for was given too you when you gave up everything you never had cash.

What do you choose?

-Jose

I would decline.

i could not leave my love ones.

edit: i also wouldnt want my life in the hands of a bored billionaire.

I would decline.

I would do it and when I got bored just go back.

If I have children during the time I'm being taken care of I'm guessing I won't be able to take them with me and only chance of seeing them again is if they find me?

I would do it and when I got bored just go back.

If I have children during the time I'm being taken care of I'm guessing I won't be able to take them with me and only chance of seeing them again is if they find me?

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Being continents away from you? HELL YEAH.

Forever_alone.png

Originally Posted by classic

I would decline.

word, id take it if it wasnt for that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by classic

I would decline.

word, id take it if it wasnt for that
laugh.gif

nah i'll pass for some reason a billionaire offering me money to go off to a distant land with him and shower me with gifts seems kinda gay....just saying lol

nah i'll pass for some reason a billionaire offering me money to go off to a distant land with him and shower me with gifts seems kinda gay....just saying lol

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom