Would you let your girl go to a TREY SONGZ concert?

What would you do if you take boo to a Trey Songz concert and son grab her up on stage like that and straight violate her box and face infront of you and the whole crowd. Could you live with that? Could you look at yourself in the mirror? Could you look at her? Would you ever be able to listen to another trey songz song ever again without feeling the urge to grab your heat and buck 2 shots in the air?

Discuss

This has been discussed on here before. In the words of another nter: 'I hope trey song is giving her a ride home too'. No, I definitely wouldn't be cool with another man grinding his meat on my woman.

Kinda relevant.

But I put this on everything I love.... I picked up this bad shorty in Drai's nightclub in Vegas.

Took her home and smashed, after I smashed, I told her to get the towel in the dryer.

I look down and notice her heels are Red Bottoms. She came back and I was like "Dayummm Baller, rocking the Red Bottoms"

:lol: She says "I wish... I didn't buy them, Trey bought them!" I was like who's Trey, Trey Songz? and laughed.

She laughs and was like "Yup!" and proceeded to show me pics of him on her phone :lol:

When she left I started laughing. I was like damn I just smashed Trey's side piece. :lol:

Kinda relevant.

But I put this on everything I love.... I picked up this bad shorty in Drai's nightclub in Vegas.

Took her home and smashed, after I smashed, I told her to get the towel in the dryer.

I look down and notice her heels are Red Bottoms. She came back and I was like "Dayummm Baller, rocking the Red Bottoms"

laugh.gif
She says "I wish... I didn't buy them, Trey bought them!" I was like who's Trey, Trey Songz? and laughed.

She laughs and was like "Yup!" and proceeded to show me pics of him on her phone
laugh.gif

When she left I started laughing. I was like damn I just smashed Trey's side piece.
laugh.gif
You famous by association. I'd put that on my resume for sure. Ross did say we smashing the same ****. You apart of that we. Salute!!

Last edited:
If you put it that way, then sure! :lol: She still hits me up from time to time. Drives a C63 AMG :smh:

Damm ID dump her *** and get with her sister hahaha réal quick see if she forgave that ...and if u let tray di that u minus let every one that wants TOO do it TOO bruh

Cuzzo hooked up tix to see Miguel and trey songz was performing as well. Broads go nuts. Even lil girls was acting a foo. Want one of my sons to be a singer.

My girl went to see Trey last year or the year before with her patnas
He smashed my girls Patna
And left her at the spot :rofl:
I told my girl off top before she left
She better act like she got some damn sense
I didn't trip that night though
My girl kept texting me vids of him acting a fool
With females
My girls Patna said he wasn't all that in the bedroom
But Was cool cause of the experience
But dudes like that just tryna get theirs
He ain't tryna satisfy
Either way she salty cause he left her in the city
Without a ride back
And she lost her purse
And phone so was stuck till the morning
ALSO Trey been trash
Ain't been good since anticipation 2

With females
He ain't tryna satisfy
Without a ride back
And she lost her purse
ALSO Trey been trash

Damn bro, I ain't seen you post in forever!

Still not tipping?

Kinda relevant.

laugh.gif
She says "I wish... I didn't buy them, Trey bought them!" I was like who's Trey, Trey Songz? and laughed.

She laughs and was like "Yup!" and proceeded to show me pics of him on her phone
laugh.gif

When she left I started laughing. I was like damn I just smashed Trey's side piece.
laugh.gif
....pics of shorty?

With females
He ain't tryna satisfy
Without a ride back
And she lost her purse
ALSO Trey been trash
I'd kick back with all that "patna" talk...

Ain't that what got you banned last time :nerd:

With females
He ain't tryna satisfy
Without a ride back
And she lost her purse
ALSO Trey been trash

Damn bro, I ain't seen you post in forever!

Still not tipping?
not for mediocre service

Kinda relevant.

:lol: She says "I wish... I didn't buy them, Trey bought them!" I was like who's Trey, Trey Songz? and laughed.

She laughs and was like "Yup!" and proceeded to show me pics of him on her phone :lol:

When she left I started laughing. I was like damn I just smashed Trey's side piece. :lol:
He got a plethora of ******* in my city, he here often and it's a lot of them. Half of an got dude's too. Not even gonna get on big Sean coming back n popping his high school sweetheart who played him dirty way back, ***** engaged n all and be smashing son n letting him talk to her crazy.

He got a plethora of ******* in my city, he here often and it's a lot of them. Half of an got dude's too. Not even gonna get on big Sean coming back n popping his high school sweetheart who played him dirty way back, ***** engaged n all and be smashing son n letting him talk to her crazy.
WE NEED DETAILS N.....

I was watching a vlog of that redhead pronstar that used to work on wallstreet. Said she met trey at a club and gave him her number. He always used to ask her to meet up and smash but she wasn't into him. She asked her fellow pronstar friends who hooked up with him how he was. They said he liked girls to gag on him to the point they'd puke on him. Weird fetish.

http://niketalk.com/t/622832/niketa...stage-at-a-male-rnb-singer-concert-new-videos

Trey ain't the only, or even worst, offender. Usher too, I seen Mario, Dream do it, Akon be doing it with underaged girls (Trey too). But this dude Ninja posted Romeo Santos, that's the real "Senior roba a tu chicha." One of these fam went around and pretty much slobbed down every women in the room.

This Wu Tang one is funny just for the comments. "She got it in all 36 chambers." :lol:

]

soy el senior robando a tu chicha

Back
Top Bottom