Would you like to appear on ESPN's 'It's the Shoes?'

this has Jay Jones or Alex allover it.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Now, that's something I'd be interested in fo sho! But, I don't think I have the HEAT they're looking for. Precious gems? Hm. I'll have to search deep into my closet and around my room. :b
tongue.gif

[/b]

JAYMATIK@AOL.COM

when's the deadline? i wanna do this but i have no heat :\
ohwell.gif
AFTERNOON[/b]
always sleep​
WANTED: Forbes III "Hunters" 9.5-10.5​

To the people with some serious heat I would definitely think twice about this. Were already nike's b****. What do they give us besides retros that only decrease the value of OG's and make them more millions? This show can only hurt the shoe game and the people in it.

Damn now the shoe game is gonna be all corrupt now....its bad enough people that are just getting put on are buying fakes :lol:
laugh.gif
if some presents variants and they don't even know about it
..:FREE HOFFABIZZLE!!!:..

wow this is pretty cool.....i wish i had a collection....all i got so far are the 13 low whites

This sounds like a cool show, I think they should show more than 1-4 shoes. Anyone can buy 1 really rare valuable pair, what makes peoples collections so good is that they have lots of rare gems. You dont even have to be a collector, since all you need is one rare pair. Otherwise it sounds great.

I know they aren't looking for people who just have rare shoes - they want to see some emotional attachment or cool story behind the shoes.

SC is a big part of this behind the scenes and I think this is going to turn into something pretty interesting. They did a bunch of tapings last week in NYC and the cats I saw on camera were killing it -

www.solecollector.com

there is different types of holy grails in this game #1 a personal holly grail:your favorite shoe! #2 from a collecting standpoint seeing the shoe game as a whole ,like we all know militarys,grapes,carmines,concords are all holy grail sneakers in this shoe game,so yes a og orange air jordan 1 is a holy grail to our people(shoe heads)but it dosent have to be a personal holy grail ,shoes that are rare are holy grails to the game,but only us real heads(og's) know what a holy grail is when we see it ,just because you dont like a shoe dosent mean it is not a holy grail!

If anyone has a mini dv camcorder maybe we could do like a mini summit thing in different areas so that people like me who don't have one can make a tape. I'm in NJ close NYC. Anyone in the area have a cam and down to try and make this happen?

hit me up daddyl88@aol.com
I Need Dunks and AJ's 5,10,18,19, 19 low DS!!Sizes 9-10 DS only!!!! got some? Email me daddyl88@aol.com ONLY DS/BRANDNEW BOX AND CARDS AND LACES AND LOCKS(when they came with them) Must have pics. Oh yeah...JERZZZZZZ

If anyone needs a filmer. I can help you out.

I have a professional camera, so the footage won't come out looking like your dad filming your little league game.

I can film for people in NYC & Boston area.

If you want me to come to NYC to film you, you gotta hook me up with a place to stay (cause It's a long trip from where I am). Couches are cool with me. I won't charge anything.

Drop me a line at Bryanecc@gmail.com

Been making a sneaker show for over a year now. Comes on at Norfolk State University, a few other colleges, and it's some how, some way, being bootlegged all over the place. Try VA, NYC, etc. KicksTV. Missy Elliot, Pharrell, Jim Jones, The And 1 Team, 112, Big Tigger, Clark Kent, Fat Joe, and many, many more. Networks are talking to us now but maybe we over looked ESPN? Seems they're doing what we've been doing, but in no way am I disrespected Bobbito, I have the utmost respect for him, and I love and own his book. Any non-believers, email me at kickstv2@yahoo.com and I'll email you a clip back.

Holla at cha boy...

Wow, I wish I saw this sooner, unfortunantley I've been selling all my shoes ... I only have a small collection of beaters ... but I wanna be on TV, I'm sexy.
My name is Ronnie and I don't match, still.

It's what most video cameras sold today are.

It's digital video, meaning it records as a digital signal, which doesn't lose quality when you transfer it to your computer.

Mini-dv is just another format for recording video. As opposed to VHS-C, Hi-8, digital 8, etc.

I caught it last night. It was trash....it was Bobbito talking w/ Melo and Spike Lee. Bobbito sounded like he had no idea what was going on and Melo was totally disinterested. As for Spike...I can't say much cuz I turned it off right after he came on.

I Tivo'd it.
I watched the first segment with Carmelo.
It started off cool with Bobby giving his shoe word intrepretation.

Then the interview with Carmelo was the worst interview I've seen in awhile.

Then I rolled out to work.

I'll post my views on the last 2 segments...

otm

espn.com stated that its on tonight at 2:30 eastern
respect the game that should be it....what u eat dont make me s***

Back
Top Bottom