Would you put Alex Rodriguez on the All-Time Yankee greats list?

I was reading ESPN's All Time Yankee list and I was kinda shocked to see him listed as #13

A-Rod is my favorite baseball player ever but IDK I never really considered him an "All Time Yankee great" even those hes been here since 03 and has spent most of his big league career here, but it was dope to see him on that list.

So this may be a dumb thread, may be not.... but where would you rank him?

I think when he hangs it up he should be, and could be said that he may be an all time great currently...

No where close to #1 or the top 10, but he's there..

He's hit .296 281 HR's 893 RBI's 128 SB's 1227 hits.. 2 MVP's... 7 time all star... Averaging 35 HR's.. 112 RBI's a season... Give him 5 more decent years with the Yankees and he could be at the bottom end of the top 10..

dude is most definitely an all-time great yankee already. he put the haters to rest in 09' and single handily carried that team on his back to a WS title

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

dude is most definitely an all-time great yankee already. he put the haters to rest in 09' and single handily carried that team on his back to a WS title

Yea, I know he is but as much as I love the dude, I can never really think of him in that light. I know he is one of the All-Time great MLB players, but an All-Time great Yankee, is kinda hard for me to label him that. IDK like Essential1 said, when he hangs them up, he will be.

If they win another ring or 2 and he has a few more good seasons, I can see him getting into the top 10.

Back
Top Bottom