Would you rather have a cheerleader son or a stripper daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jul 16, 2001
Stripper daughter. They make bank and I aint gotta trip on wondering whether she's a virgin or not.

Joined Feb 25, 2008
Eh who cares I would love them regardless of theirife choice as long as they are happy and safe who cares

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
Joined Feb 5, 2013
C.

Neither. I'd promptly drive to a cliff with the discovery of either, make peace with what my life has become, and plunge to my death.

Joined Jun 20, 2005
What kind of male cheerleader though? Are you talking about pompoms or the ones you see at college football games who just do backflips and lift up the girls?

Joined Mar 25, 2004
Cheerleader son and it not even close, they could be smashing the female cheerleaders. I think the number 1 fear of any man is to have a stripper/***** daughter.

Joined Dec 20, 2012
this has got to be one of the dumbest questions ever....

but obviously i would want a cheerleader son. those dudes are probably more strong and athletic than ull ever be. true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now