Would you rather have a cheerleader son or a stripper daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See its possible to have a cheerleader son that isn't gay and even if he is I can deal with that.

I can't deal with my baby busting it wide open for 1s.
bustin it open for some n_ that look like pacman jones
your babygirl suckin d*** in the vip

LMFAO

these ****** was SRS

idc if my kid is either one, they wont be burning a hole in my pocket with wild shenanigans tho, the moment she has a child she gotta figure it out dolo, the moment he starts asking me for money and spending it on another dude, its over for that allowance
i'll slap my sons eyebrows off if he asked me for money to spend on his 'boyfriend'

Stripper daughter might cause me to never speak to her again.
random, but this reminded of that interview with Pinky & how she sends her tapes to her pops in prison
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
why would she do that????
she dont

classic example of how words get twisted

she said her dad has seen her in some videos in prison, like those mixtape joints where its like Luscious Louis, Lexi Amor, etc. she said he fast forwards past her scenes

Honestly,

I would rather have a stripper daughter than a cheerleader son. :\

Don't know how I would be able to handle my son twerking in skirts and running around jumping and twisting and all that. I would be so dissapointed and embarrased. Would feel like I failed as a father. |I

Don't know how I would be able to handle my son twerking in skirts and running around jumping and twisting and all that. I would be so dissapointed and embarrased. Would feel like I failed as a father.
I guess people still can't accept gays.

Oh well.

Honestly,

I would rather have a stripper daughter than a cheerleader son. :\

Don't know how I would be able to handle my son twerking in skirts and running around jumping and twisting and all that. I would be so dissapointed and embarrased. Would feel like I failed as a father.
|I
The messed up thing about living in America in 2013, is people would try to make you feel bad for not wanting that. LOL

Cheerleader son. 50/50 on him being gay. Straight male cheerleaders get mad box.

I don't think stripper daughter is that bad depending on what you put it up against. I could think of worse. Cheerleader son is just easily more preferable.

I lived with 3 male cheerleaders one semester in college (Penn State)

they pulled MAD poon so mock them all you want plus I benefitted from all the chicks that were always in the apartment

Last edited:
Cheerleader son....only if he is straight and is in between sports or something...or only doing it to win over the heart of the captain of the cheer leading squad... :nerd:

:lol:

Last edited:
The messed up thing about living in America in 2013, is people would try to make you feel bad for not wanting that. LOL
I concur..... But yo, they release you early? I aint seen you in a min. Is it just parole now?

Last edited:

Feminist movement bro lol if you're anti your son being gay, then you automatically hate all gays, are intolerant, and have archaic views on the same sex dynamic :lol:

I guess people still can't accept gays.

Oh well.

I'm extremely tolerant of Gays sir. Have no idea what you're talking about. On my comment I didn't even acknowledge if the son was Gay or not. Doesn't matter to me. If my son is out here twisting, and twirling, in skirts and being an actual cheerleader, that just wouldn't sit well with me. I really would feel like as a man, as the male presence in his life, I failed.

Do all strippers really have issues? Or am i just being naive? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom