Would you rather walk in on your parents or have them walk in on you?

Originally Posted by IamYoungCarter

Walk in on me...I'll look moms in the eyes and finish the job!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

beast

Originally Posted by Kramer

I think walk in on me. The image of them would be
sick.gif

this. i might off myself if i saw my folks doing that...
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by IamYoungCarter

Walk in on me...I'll look moms in the eyes and finish the job!

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

walk in on me. i think my parents would be cool enough to keep it moving and not mention it ever again

I'd rather they walk in on me. Someone already said it right, one is awkward but the other is disturbing.

Walk in on me. If the girl is super hot, my dad would prolly give me major props. My mom just wouldn't talk about it.

i'd rather have my parents walk in. they would laugh if they walked in on me. like their expression would be 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My family is very OPEN about sex! Not a damn is given if anybody walks in on anybody. I walked in on my parents a few times by mistake, it happens, I didn't care! Actually, I thought it was pretty dope that they still gets down, a lot of elder married people don't even have sex at all. My mom used to walk in on me and my girl a lot of times hahaha... she just puts her hand over her eyes and be like "I'm cooking tonight, you guys want anything?" And keep it moving! Lmao damn I just realize how much I love my fam!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

My family is very OPEN about sex! Not a damn is given if anybody walks in on anybody. I walked in on my parents a few times by mistake, it happens, I didn't care! Actually, I thought it was pretty dope that they still gets down, a lot of elder married people don't even have sex at all. My mom used to walk in on me and my girl a lot of times hahaha... she just puts her hand over her eyes and be like "I'm cooking tonight, you guys want anything?" And keep it moving! Lmao damn I just realize how much I love my fam!

Originally Posted by do work son

indifferent.gif
 You watched?

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by do work son

indifferent.gif
 You watched?
lemme get a copy
grin.gif
laugh.gif
jk

But I'll pick neither. If i have to absolutely choose one... I'll choose the latter just so I can keep my sanity. I rather be embarrassed then be awkward and distraught for a life time.

Who else would purposely make noise when walking around the house at night, just to make sure your parents knew you were awake? 
laugh.gif

I walked in on my parents a few times by mistake, it happens, I didn't care! Actually, I thought it was pretty dope that they still gets down

Your reaction?:

2aivxd.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

I walked in on my parents a few times by mistake, it happens, I didn't care! Actually, I thought it was pretty dope that they still gets down

Your reaction?:

2aivxd.gif

LULZ! Dude you're right on point! But also add the simpson in/out gif before that reaction, then it'll be perfect! Haha

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Your reaction?:

2aivxd.gif
A+

Back
Top Bottom