Would you share a hotel room with a CoWorker ? Vol. Is this dude snoring ??????

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

My girl is going away for a few days for some conference for her job. Which is cool, She leaves Sunday evening ( conference begins Monday) and returnsWednesday afternoon/evening.

.......This girl told me she sharing a room with her coworker ? da hell is that man, grown %#+ woman bunking together. I never in my life heard of that.

... See if they ask me that crap at work, id throw a table at someone.

this gon be interesting.. my girl snores
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i shared an apartment with a female coworker...but we had separate bedrooms. ive had coworkers spend the night. but never any like pre-planned shackling up inthe same room business.

YNS and SIS

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

.......This girl told me she sharing a room with her coworker ? da hell is that man, grown %#+ woman bunking together. I never in my life heard of that.
It's not that weird. Haven't you ever been camping or anything? If you get on with the people you work with that would be fine.

Originally Posted by kdawg

It's not that weird. Haven't you ever been camping or anything? If you get on with the people you work with that would be fine.
I just find it off, because ive worked with companies that do the same thing but they all have separate rooms.

My mom works for the Federal Government , She goes to 3-4x conferences, training events a year. She actually just got back from spending a week in Dallas.. Shewent with 3 coworkers , 1 other female, 1 male. They each got their own hotel room...

Like I said.. I understand..but Grown folks/coworkers sleeping in the same room, 4-6 feet from each other. I just find that odd. I would HAPPILY decline if ifound out I would be sharing a room with a coworker. Just the thought gives me the creeps
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Is your girl comfortable with that?

I know I wouldn't be

She says she doesnt mind, She isnt petty , She says the coworker is actually nice but older.
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I don't see the big deal. Female co worker right?

Correct, But its not about the sex..its more of sharing a room.

She says she doesnt mind, She isnt petty , She says the coworker is actually nice but older.
so you not sweating it cause ya girl is ugly?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YA BAMMAS!

Im not upset at all, hell im not gon be sleeping next to some old lady lookin like Aunt Jemima
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im just saying, would you share a hotel room with a coworker ?
sick.gif
sick.gif

What if they do a late night fart or stink up the toilet ?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It happens all the time.....if you are not mid level management and up you hardly ever get your own room if you are going to a conference with 50 or 100people......most companies dont want to spend that extra bread, especially right now.....

I can't believe it got this far and no one has asked for pics. Well I am. Post pics of your girl.

Originally Posted by Snake201

I can't believe it got this far and no one has asked for pics. Well I am. Post pics of your girl.
Jim too. Then we can tell you if they'll have sex or not.

Back
Top Bottom