WOULD YOU SMASH AN EX? VOL. RAW?

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I take my earlier statement back. Had to come back to this thread. Just saw my ex on my way home, bought her a pizza and brought her back home. Went in raw and came in her, not proud whatsoever
30t6p3b.gif
Need to get tested asap and go to church and do some serious praying that she ain't lying about being on birth control.
Welp..........just prepare for the worse.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by gil23

I take my earlier statement back. Had to come back to this thread. Just saw my ex on my way home, bought her a pizza and brought her back home. Went in raw and came in her, not proud whatsoever
30t6p3b.gif
Need to get tested asap and go to church and do some serious praying that she ain't lying about being on birth control.

RIP
roll.gif

But nah, you good for smashing but NEVER RAW. 

Hit it, then kick her out and smoke one with the next chick bruh

30t6p3b.gif
Dang B why you slip up? Musta been awhile huh?

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Did it and she ended up thinking we were going to get back together. Then it got even uglier than the initial breakup. Not cool. Never again.
Man.. who knew having sex with a person would send them that message??

bigmo1002 wrote:

But nah, you good for smashing but NEVER RAW. 

Hit it, then kick her out and smoke one with the next chick bruh

I didn't even feel like smashing. Made sure I came quick and was like you got to go. She got up like you used me 
frown.gif
 I couldn't even hold in my laugh 
laugh.gif

I think I'm good though, not too worried atm. 

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Dang B why you slip up? Musta been awhile huh?  

I won't lie I've been on team raw ever since I went raw. Been good so far 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

after my ex and i broke up, the sex was way better, not sure why. probably that anger aggression sex or something.

yup. i feel you, dude. 
tired.gif

make-up sex is the best, though 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom