would you smash?

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Not in my right mindframe..maybe if she's movin right and i've had a couple drinks you never know
laugh.gif

But i doubt it
qft
laugh.gif

i'd smash... but... prolly not... my girl got the same swag but a better body and face. way better body and face.

this chick...i'd probally smash cause of her body, but the face = no kissin miss.

Shee deff looks like a ******, dudes sayin absolutely no way(like they gettin so many quarter pieces is lyin and ducks) I mean seriously look at the responses" i would if i get the shoes", or "i would 2 rob her of her kicks"(like its 2010 what lames still wear 4-5 time over recycled cheap maderetro kicks?)

So that pretty much answer the question. I mean no lie she does look like she strips at the willy wonka factory, but i still would smash. Not on some buildconversation on the fone, or going out taking 2 dinner etc gettin 2 know $#it. But meet up at a club etc, dance a few drink, box in the car or back off in acheap hotel.

Oh man, I cringed when I saw the pic with her in those XI's. Broad is reaching for angle pics but every angle is
sick.gif

I wouldn't even confirm her friend request on Facebook.

Syke, I would just to laugh at the pics.

Back
Top Bottom