Would you struggle on $350,000 a year?

I'd be happy with 90K-100K in my career of choice later down the line...350K would be great.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Would live with that EASY.

Nice appartment +loads of food, drinks and women!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I have friends raising families of 4+ with about 35k a year bro and they are far from struggling, specially with all the public assistance available to low income households...of course they cant afford certain luxuries like a nicer neighborhood, a car, vacations, etc....but they are living and they are not struggling....he's used to his lifestyle and luxuries which I've gotten used to are far from nessesary to him, cut me down to his annual salary, tell me to give up my car at the least and I would also feel like I'm struggling....when you are used to a low income you adjust and live happily, when you are used to a higher income and out of nowhere you must live with half of what you made, you will get that FALSE sense of struggle I mentioned...hopefully and eventually you'll learn to adjust aswell z
there you go...

Originally Posted by cap1229

350k really isnt the 1 percent. thats the lower end of the upper middle class.
laugh.gif

naw b, once u crack 6 figures aint nuffin middle class about you.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by cap1229

350k really isnt the 1 percent. thats the lower end of the upper middle class.
laugh.gif

naw b, once u crack 6 figures aint nuffin middle class about you.

Thats not true....it all depends where you live, 6 figures in Arizona would have you living lavish, 6 figures in NY can have you living in a box.

lol @ people bitter towards ksteezy for mentioning his income.

This guy is ridiculous but I would feel bad if I had to make certain nonessential changes to my lifestyle too. Like if I lost cable and had to take public transportation instead of driving, I would be freaking miserable. Some people who don't have those things would probably ridicule me for being spoiled but I'm too comfortable with those things in my life now to have it gone without complaining about it. It says he brings in less than 200k after taxes. It also says he's donated over 100k to charity, much more than I've ever done. I can't get on the guy too much even though it sounds like he's trolling with some of the things he says. Turning down a "wet t-shirt contest", why would he even mention that?
laugh.gif

It'd be tougher in New York City than a smaller city because there is so much added cost... But at 350K you can still live EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE in an expensive city like NYC

"People who don't have money don't understand the stress,"

GET THE $@#@ OUT OF HERE

Originally Posted by Essential1

It'd be tougher in New York City than a smaller city because there is so much added cost... But at 350K you can still live EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE in an expensive city like NYC

GET THE $@#@ OUT OF HERE
Absolutely true. You can live comfortably in NY for under 100k. You just can't live the high life. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Essential1

GET THE $@#@ OUT OF HERE
Absolutely true. You can live comfortably in NY for under 100k. You just can't live the high life. 
It's all relative.  Providing for an entire family & living in Manhattan (south of Harlem)  - 100k wouldn't be a comfortable lifestyle for a good percent of people.

Back
Top Bottom