Would you wife a youngin? Vol She 21.........

uh. im 21, so, yeah?

id go down to 19 though. she gotta have her mind somewhat right. and she gotta know how to make a sandwich

Youngest for me is what ever the legal age limit would be... in NYC it's 17 I believe so there's your answer.

If you're talking about getting married to then that's different... there age wouldn't determine it for me though there actions would and how she carries herself.

*cue Mike Singletary "Can't do it."

...This might sound crazy, but I told my younger cousin that it wasn't a wise decision to get locked down at a young age (She was talking about engaged @ 20). And I had to tell her that her 20's for the most, should be about dating around. Not necessarily sexing every guy she dates, but definitely getting a chance to mature socially, though dating.

...I've seen it happen quite a few times, they get locked down at an early age, and by the time they're 23-25 their curiosity gets the best of them. It goes without saying that there is always an exception to the rule, but I truly believe its not worth the shot in our day in age.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Get her knocked up first, she'll treat you like a king..

roll.gif

some good comments in this thread.

half my age plus 7
laugh.gif

j/k but im planning on getting married in the next 2 years for sure and i'm currently 21 so the lowest i'll go is probably 20

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

half my age plus 7
laugh.gif

j/k but im planning on getting married in the next 2 years for sure and i'm currently 21 so the lowest i'll go is probably 20
You plan on getting married in the next 2 years, but you don't even know who the broad is yet?

#FAIL

Marrying a chick at 21 is just asking for trouble, regardless of how mature she pretends to be.

My friend tried marrying a girl when he was 20. She ran back to California (from Virginia where he lives) with his money and his dog (that he's still paying off). Me and other friend in our close group still make fun of him to this day.

At 21 I hope you two have been through a lot. Marriage works best when a mature man and women get together with similar backgrounds and beliefs. When things fall in line that makes less to argue about. Both parties should also have similar future plans. Don't try to marry and change someone. And its also best to have the same religious beliefs. You don't want to start WW3 over how to raise your family.

Back
Top Bottom