WOW @ #5 In 3PTs Made of All Time. NBA Milestone Watch.

Kidd developed a nice 3-point shot later in his career. He hits them pretty consistently for the Mavs

Yep. But I didn't realize he made so many to be FIFTH all time. That was a shocker to me. Nice set shooter from deep.

Yeah I brought it up in the NBA thread earlier this season.

But the funny, probably more obvious thing is that his 3PT% is worst of anyone in like the top 25.
laugh.gif

Kidd was/is a pretty good spot up shooter from three, so I'm not too surprised that he's number 5.

If he developed his mid-range game, he would have been unguaradable.

Yeah, you'll find a lot of current player surprises in these 3-point related all-time lists. Mainly because there was no 3-pointer before the 79-80 season and teams didn't start shooting 3s as much as they do now until around the mid 90s.

That's funny that you posted this becuase I Was looking at that earlier today and was also shocked to see jkidd so high in that list.

Can't wait until Ray Ray breaks that all time record he's closing in on reggie

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Kidd developed a nice 3-point shot later in his career. He hits them pretty consistently for the Mavs
i remember back in the day he was dared to shoot that ball...ason kidd was his nickname due to the fact he had no j...but wow my dude is 5th
pimp.gif

eddie jones and nicky v
pimp.gif

Peja
pimp.gif
If he wasn't hurt all the time, he'd be gunning for that #1 spot before retiring.

players jack up so many threes now. i think Lebron takes like 4-5 a game.. that would have been basically unheard of in the early 90s.

Man yall can say what you want about Jason improving his jumpshot over the years. I don't think anyone knew (without being told) that he was #5.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't think anyone knew (without being told) that he was #5.
laugh.gif
its not like people are keeping count in their heads.... I always thought i was kind of a known fact he was up there in 3pt makes
nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
_ason Kidd! ahead of dudes like Chauncey, Nash, Rice, Tim Hardaway, Pierce, Kobe, H20, and Bibby?? NEVER would have guessed

no Larry Bird or Dirk ANYWHERE on this list? And what year was the 3 point line introduced?
nerd.gif

sidenote... Gallo will own this list in 15 years time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

no Larry Bird or Dirk ANYWHERE on this list?
Dirk doesnt take nearly the same amount of 3's as he did in his first couple of seasons. Avery kind of got him away from it. He still takes some occasionally though.

I love Dirk from straight away 3 as he trails the play.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I love Dirk from straight away 3 as he trails the play.
It's the only time he ever shoots from deep anymore..
laugh.gif

i feel proud of myself that im like the only one that knew who the thread was gunna be about
laugh.gif

its still mind *bottling* cuz i never would have expected it before running in to how high up he was on the list a year or so ago.

Back
Top Bottom