Wow. Anyone ever seen Columbias yellow this bad?

sick.gif

my og's are very white still sittin in the box, those had to be sittin in a damp garage all these years to be bananas now, but id still take them

not sure if he still has em, but NYGiants11 has a pair pretty close to that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

what can you expect from a 13 year old shoe. If it gets wet thats what happens. I think their fake cause why isnt the rest of the upper yellow?

smh.gif

maybe because Colombia XI's didn't have the mesh like the concords, Jams and Black Reds.

Miles stick to about knowing what you only know about, XX3s since the majority of your collection are those.

Well excuse me for not having a pair of 11s. I just ddint get why the rest of the shoe wasnt yellowed and since clean white. I have more than just 23s
frown.gif

HAHA! Those are real. The upper isnt yellow cuz its actual leather. It doesn't yellow as much as patent and nylon. My Columbia's soles are actuallygreen, also.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

what can you expect from a 13 year old shoe. If it gets wet thats what happens. I think their fake cause why isnt the rest of the upper yellow?

thats what i was thinking

Columbia XI's have always looked incredibly fresh when in deadstock or very near deadstock condition. But maaaan do these shoes turn butt ugly if theyaren't taken care of properly.
sick.gif

It happens, the rest of the leather doesnt yellow, only the mesh, and the pl, ive seen worse, and yes those are 100% legit
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom