WOW eBay SUCKS. SCAMMED and I was the SELLER. vol mature folks only.

I got scammed when I sold a swiss legend watch on ebay to somebody in Alaska,I forgot to get a tracking number and when the buyer asked me for it I told him I didnt have one and 10 minutes later I get a buyer didnt receive item dispute on paypal and the only way to get past it is to post a tracking number so paypal refunds homeboys money and I take a serious L,If I ever go to Anchorage Im coming hm with more than just my watch and I plan on goin fishing there in the future

hook it up w/ the addy, i'm from north jersey but this pisses me off enough people to take a road trip to the kid's house. first go to hoh and do some shopping then pay the kid a visit. i'm serious so send me the info asap

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Does it even matter if you move funds to bank immediately after you get the money? Paypal can probably get access to it one way or another, huh?

ya i got scammed before seller sent me a box of some globe skate shoes and slip on vans looking like it came from some bum

ya i was heated it was like a 500$ purchase i had to keep calling paypal took like 3 months

but it got resolved had to pay like 30$ of my own money to return the shoes to get my money back
tired.gif

just keep making phone calls and whatnot  but the thing is im worried about selling now because i was able to get my money back over time

if the seller really sent me the shoes and i just mailed him back a box of bricks i coulda got away with it
roll.gif
We talking about the same thing? I meant if you sold, moved the funds to your bank, shipped it legitimately, had the funds complete to your bank before delivery was completed and then the buyer filed an asinine claim upon receipt of package to make off with the item and money. The fund are no longer in pp "hands," could they acquire the money back regardless (if they ruled in favor of the buyer)?

Paypal post a negative credit to the losing party's account (i.e. you will have a balance of -$150 in there).

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

This is why I hate selling shoes nowadays.. I sold some worn shoes, the buyer wears them and later files a complaint that I sold some beaters.. Paypal agrees on their favor and I am forced to accept the return.. selling used shoes on ebay is horrible now.

Similar thing happened to me bro. Sold a pair of 01 True Blues, buyer said they were fake and ended up beating the *%$+ out of them then sending them back and getting a full refund. SMH 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Does it even matter if you move funds to bank immediately after you get the money? Paypal can probably get access to it one way or another, huh?

ya i got scammed before seller sent me a box of some globe skate shoes and slip on vans looking like it came from some bum

ya i was heated it was like a 500$ purchase i had to keep calling paypal took like 3 months

but it got resolved had to pay like 30$ of my own money to return the shoes to get my money back
tired.gif

just keep making phone calls and whatnot  but the thing is im worried about selling now because i was able to get my money back over time

if the seller really sent me the shoes and i just mailed him back a box of bricks i coulda got away with it
roll.gif
We talking about the same thing? I meant if you sold, moved the funds to your bank, shipped it legitimately, had the funds complete to your bank before delivery was completed and then the buyer filed an asinine claim upon receipt of package to make off with the item and money. The fund are no longer in pp "hands," could they acquire the money back regardless (if they ruled in favor of the buyer)?
2 years ago when I was selling iPhones, this lady in Brazil won my auction for $950. Money was sent to my Paypal, and I immediately transferred it into my checking account. I ship the phone, and provide paypal with the tracking thinking everything is all good. Couple days later, I receive a email from Paypal saying the other party opened up a dispute claim, saying she never received the item. I check the tracking, and it says item delivered. I email them this info as well as a copy of my receipt, because they wanted evidence. After a week, they decided in her favor, and posted a negative balance of $950 to my account. I just said eff it, and never used that account again. I'm so glad I transferred the money, otherwise I would've been out of a $700 phone and $950 cash. I sold over 20 iPhones, using eBay and paypal all with positive feedback, yet she still won
mad.gif

One thing I made sure though, my sister in-law worked for the bank I had my checking account with, so I asked her to BLOCK Paypal from my account. 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Ebay is such a scam
Paypal too.

Now it seems like the popular scam is buyers making purchases via CC then filing chargebacks. I know sellers that lost even though they had tracking and sig confirmation.
ditto ditto and wow.  tracking and sig confirm? damn

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I'm in CA and the guys in CherryHill NJ and the sig is super old.
cherry hill is 20 min away from me.   However, being that i don't know you, i'm not going to front like i'd be about that life for you.

Cant sell anything nowadays
30t6p3b.gif

I filed a dispute with paypal and ALL the evidence was there but theres so many loopholes with their rules and regulations that somebody can go crazy and make a killing and will "legitimately" win. the only reason i won is because the guy didnt repond within 11 days

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Ebay is such a scam
Paypal too.

Now it seems like the popular scam is buyers making purchases via CC then filing chargebacks. I know sellers that lost even though they had tracking and sig confirmation.
I had both man TRACKING AND SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION so I wouldn't get $**!#%, but somehow still did.

The little bastard's name is Emidio Anthony from Cherry Hill NJ. But the name on the paypal payment was Jeanine Marchione.

damn people is really scamming people all over ebay.. i stop dealing with ebay a long time ago after a guy tried to scam me on some copper foams luckily i got my money back only because he did not respond to the dispute... but OP how much did the auction end for?

looks like the lil dude has to be under the age of 18 using some body elses account to scam people.... sucks!

Paypal too.

I had both man TRACKING AND SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION so I wouldn't get $**!#%, but somehow still did.

The little bastard's name is Emidio Anthony from Cherry Hill NJ. But the name on the paypal payment was Jeanine Marchione.
Probably his mom - call and speak to her.

I stay busy reading through the ebay message boards. It's just as sad as this story here.

It seems to be a total gamble.

I was under the impression that paypal and or your Credit Card company keeps track of all of these chargebacks or disputes. If every transaction Fred3354 has over the course of two weeks ends in disputes, something is up. Are these guys continually using the same accounts, doing this just once, or switching it up every month? I think Visa may do a one time chargeback on a stolen credit card in a given time frame.. If you are doing that every month, something is up. Do these places just not care to look into that?
-----------------
In regards to OPs case, I would call the police department and request a fax of the report and any and all info, since you are the alleged defendent..

Are you doing this through email or over the phone? Ebay and Paypal are playing with peoples money here, they better talk to me over the phone. I'd get a lawyer involved, or at least ones "advice". I would send this person's house a certified sealed USPS letter stating your intent to purchase this matter with a lawyer's involvement.. You have his address. If anything, do what you gotta do. Many scammers believe in the montra that since these crimes are faceless to the victims, that they will just roll over and die.

i guess the only thing we can do is  allow people with 20 plus positive feedback buy one of our auction cuz ops story is crazy i thought if u had tracking n shipping info you'd be ok

Paypal too.

you can tell off the strength of that smirk he's a shiester.

41476_100000256783982_3318_n.jpg

Emidio Anthony

Spoiler [+]
really tho? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh damn... *%%+*@$ bich $@@ ebay always want a *%%+*@$ reciept how the +$%+ you want a reciept from a *%%+*@$ used 1-2 yr old item... man ebay n paypal some !%!%@%% +$%+ em in the $@@ withs a aids ****.... 

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

they make it so easy to scam
30t6p3b.gif

Theoretically, you can buy some fake yeezy's, and buy some real ones for some loot on ebay. Go get the fakes you got and have them verified as fake for paypal and then file a claim and win.
Good idea, gonna try this when the XI's drop in the winter. 
It happened to me over a watch I sold for some bread. Then paypal stated that they "made" the buyer destroy it when I asked for it back. It pissed me off and made me want to do the same thing....but I didn't.

i woulda spazzed and took them all to court

Back
Top Bottom