WOW....Espn anchors have been sliding some slick stuff in recently.

Im sitting her on the computer and watching scores and one the the anchors says

"EVER SINCE MANNY RAMIREZ WENT ON MATERNITY LEAVE" When either speaking about the dodgers record orsomething.

Referring to the drugs manny was supposedly perscribed that was meant as a womens fertility drug.

Ive been hearing slick comments the last couple weeks but dont really trip off of them...........But this had me like
0c22542e83b60f8ec95c9cb56621ba31ee448d0.gif

Yesterday some dude hit his first HR of the season and he said something like " He now has as many HR's as David Ortiz this season, Amazing " ILOL'ed

Some of them are corny and really unnecessary, but they add to the "spice" of Sportscenter..

My man Scott Van Pelt always coming through with the knowledge, unlike that bum Stewart Scott. Don't get me started on that corny bastard. . .

I already knew what this thread was about before I opened it
laugh.gif
, I heard it when they said it on the air and was like Damn

There was a clip of Oden shooting around with some kids and made a shot from halfcourt and one of the anchors said:

"Nice to see Oden working on facets relevant to his game."

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

There was a clip of Oden shooting around with some kids and made a shot from halfcourt and one of the anchors said:

"Nice to see Oden working on facets relevant to his game."
roll.gif

For some reason the vid isn't working but did anyone see the other day when Chris Mckendry couldn't stop laughing when talking about Corie Blount?

Stu Scott is a cornball. If he turns the volume down on his fabricated street cred, he'd be cool.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

For some reason the vid isn't working but did anyone see the other day when Chris Mckendry couldn't stop laughing when talking about Corie Blount?
He got popped for a *%#% load of weed and his name sounds like Blunt.

the best was on baseball tonight, when a player(i forget who) got hit with the baseball right in the face while stealing second and ravech asked EY how doesthat feel, and EY responded, i dont know, ask ricky hatton
eek.gif
laugh.gif

jdcurt2 wrote:

laugh.gif
�.. yeah it's his name (^). I heard where Jim Rome went on a longrant yesterday about all the pros whose name�complement marijuana - ex Tree Rollins

robert flores is definitely appreciated hes gonna be the next sportscenter star

but the funniest was this morning i was watching MLB network when they showed Victor Rojas from when he called last night's Royals/Orioles game at KauffmanStadium in KC...talking about the stadium...

"They call this place the cougar....it's the 40th anniversary and it's had so many facelifts"

some of their references have me double taking

"snoop dogg will be joining us for the top 10 plays.......so bring you're green hat"

Back
Top Bottom