WOW!!! Go 2 Kixclusive.com and see what happens

Im sure this is the wrong thread but i thought people would want 2 kno. Mods can lock or delete or whatever

not for me.... kixclusive seems done...
didnt someone order from there recently and have a bad transaction?

yeah there's a whole thread about some guy who didn't get his pearl foams or something... wow. website is literally gone. not just a "page cannotbe displayed" error, but now it's a godaddy domain. damn.

??? I just typed that in right now & the site is up & running. Maybe a temp. glitch or something?

Originally Posted by bigj505

That would be me.

wow.... thats some bull.... there some shoes on there i was planning to get. And i feel bad for ole dude that hasnt gotten his money back.

SneakerHeathen wrote:
bigj505 wrote:

That would be me.

Have they contacted you about your transaction yet?
Maybe they just switched web hosting companies, and there site isn't up yet?

website works for me... but i would never order from them anyway because they overcharge

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by bigj505

That would be me.
i hope things work out for u man. if paypal doesnt back u on ur claim, ur credit card should. i use my amex when i purchase stuff cause i knowamex backs their customers hard.

me too now. false alarm! maybe the hosting company was having server issues. or maybe somebody forget to pay their bill! lol.

Thats strange cuz it still doesnt work for me. O well
My purpose in posting this is cuz i recalled sum1 (evidently sneakerheathen) saying sumthin about not gettin their shoes and sum1 a few weeks ago complainingabout som other shoes they hadnt recieved.

Originally Posted by azjordans

SneakerHeathen wrote:
bigj505 wrote:

That would be me.

Have they contacted you about your transaction yet?
Maybe they just switched web hosting companies, and there site isn't up yet?

Almost two years ago I was buying alot from these guys. And everything was fine.

I even sent them my size 8.5 Charity IIs, and they sent me a size 10. They did not have to do that, but because I had been buying so much from them, I guessthey wanted to make a customer happy.

But Im sorry to see they have had problems recently.

Back
Top Bottom