Wow Marion taking shots at Melo

"Shoot, that was my All-Star spot," said Marion, a four-timeAll-Star whose most recent appearance on the NBA's midseason stage camein 2007. "Truth be told, it still should be mine.

"I'm taking nothing away from him. I think he's talented as hell.

"But that's not even what it boils down to. Right now, I'm at the point of my career when I want to win a championship."

I understand you did a good job on Melo but you think you should be in the all star game over him
laugh.gif

http://espn.go.com/nba/da...0329/marion-d-shuts-melo

He needs to let it go

but when marion was in his prime he was one of the most unique players in NBA history....very few could make 100 3's, get 100 blks, 100 stls and avg 10 rebounds per game in a season....

He's always been this way. Dude thought he was better than Amare and Nash combined.

cant stand marion and ugly shot
laugh.gif

hey shawn you got traded for an aging shaquille...what does that make you?
laugh.gif

melos current stats:
[table][tr][th=""]Points[/th][th=""]Rebounds[/th][th=""]Assists[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][/tr][tr][td]28.5[/td][td]6.7[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]45.8[/td][/tr][/table]
marions current stats:
[table][tr][th=""]Points[/th][th=""]Rebounds[/th][th=""]Assists[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][/tr][tr][td]12.2[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]51.5[/td][/tr][/table]

yes shawn the fans made a mistake for not voting you in

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Shawn Marion has been irrelevent for a quite a while now.
This. Take a player away from a running team and their true stats show.
Marion was doing work with PHX before they were running and gunning tho. He's just washed up now.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Shawn Marion has been irrelevent for a quite a while now.
This. Take a player away from a running team and their true stats show.
frown.gif
that might explain why my stats are down in my weekend league.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'd trade Caron Butler AND Shawn Marion for Carmelo Anthony

laugh.gif
and the nuggets still wouldnt take that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom