Wow....my first accident

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Originally Posted by Lrrr

why do peopl show their license plates on the internet?

You'd have to be really desperate to steal a wrecked car.

send that license and this link to the insurance company or dmv and end it

he's probably not even gonna read all of this... i think he's tired of getting burned.. still it's funny to see how comes up with those lamecomebacks

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

ZINGGGGG
pimp.gif

full coverage my %@#. i hope your insurance company wont pay you a cent for being so ignorant.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

ZINGGGGG
pimp.gif

full coverage my %@#. i hope your insurance company wont pay you a cent for being so ignorant.

I'm not even one to snitch but clearly dude doesn't realize how stupid he is...maybe that would help him
pimp.gif

Or the his local police department.

yeah, he'd really be pissed, along with this story how he doesnt care about it and everything.. we'll see if he gets money for a new car... or betteryet, send him to jail

l_f86866d60bb34035855ac05d68ee3352.jpg

Look at those ramblers in the background. Typical story of living in a crummy neighborhood/house and trying to buy a luxury car to make up for it.
5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif

HAHAH DAMN! The OP stays taking L's. From when he tried to defend to say how his white T pain shades are classic to how he break necks in his mom'sstock RX.

I don't really care if/when drivers like that kill themselves..it pisses me off when someone innocent gets hurt in the process.

I hope you get a lot more lip syncing gigs to pay for your new insurance rate too...it's going to be sky high.

wow NT went in hard on dude

being cocky and arrogant like you could handle it and its no big deal, wow lets see your reaction after you find out insurance is not gonna pay for it.

insurance will not cover the damages seeing that you were more than 50% at fault and driving reckless, speeding and god i hope you didnt leave the scene of anaccident.

so look forward to fines, points (maybe even restricted license) and possible jail time (maybe)

Back
Top Bottom