Wow....my first accident

dude, i'm not mad in anyway at you. i feel that you're gloating about it... you could have KILLED people, that's not what i'm understanding. ifyou're gonna U-Turn it like that, you can at least do it right.

"burned out" doing "80-100" on a public road. lmao. not even a highway, but a road with a median. come on man..

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by mjbetch

oh, so i'm the idiot? at least my car is in tact working perfectly fine and my insurance rates won't rise...

you're lucky you didn't kill anyone

i really hope what you said was a lie.. lol

idiot
You argue like a little baby. Who cares? I don't really care, i have full coverage so it doesn't really matter, as long as i didn't hit anyone and the driver was okay its all good with me. I still have my other accord, so really though what is your point? You live and learn, go kick some rocks if you're gonna catch feelings about it.
laugh.gif

!**% MY LIFE! I'm confused, i don't know what to do anymore.
Why did you make this thread if you didnt care?

plus you probably just lost thousands of dollars because you were driving recklessly

I'm a crazy driver when i'm in these types of cars. Basically, I burned out when doing a U-Turn and didn't noticed my ABS light came on until the last minute when i was doing 80-100 mph on the public roads and i made a left turn, all a sudden my brakes locked up and i hit a fence, bounced off and hit 2 other SUV / trucks/. The second my brakes locked up, it went down to 50 mph and i knew i couldn't take the turn so i was like.........oh no....! no air bags deployed
eek.gif
. My neck hurts like a #$+!@!!! Luckily for me, i bought full coverage insurance that morning
tongue.gif

good, i hate drivers like you, your young and dont know how to drive...you deserved it, hopefully it taught you a lesson...you could have hurt someone
indifferent.gif

I've been driving for nearly 4 years and I Thank God I haven't got into an accident yet...Yea I've done stupid stuff too but never gone 80-100 onpublic roads
smh.gif

dude, i'm not mad in anyway at you. i feel that you're gloating about it... you could have KILLED people, that's not what i'm understanding. if you're gonna U-Turn it like that, you can at least do it right.

"burned out" doing "80-100" on a public road. lmao. not even a highway, but a road with a median. come on man..
why would i gloat about this? And yeah don't lie, you mad to point posting my pics would get you some points.
laugh.gif
How sad of you to try to bust me out in a middle of going back and forth.

you could have KILLED people

True, and that's the point. I could understand if it wasn't your fault, but it was. %*+@@+@. You drove recklessly so you deserve no sympathy.

dude, i'm not mad in anyway at you. i feel that you're gloating about it... you could have KILLED people, that's not what i'm understanding. if you're gonna U-Turn it like that, you can at least do it right.

why would i gloat about this? And yeah don't lie, you mad to point posting my pics would get you some points.
laugh.gif
How sad of you to try to bust me out in a middle of going back and forth.

Pause.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

To support mjbetch, I know exactly what you did. You paniced and stomped on the brakes which caused them to lock up. If you were going speed limit, or gradually stepped on the brake, maybe this wouldn't have happened. Your fault, end of story...

Angel
SaveThePlanetKillYourself.jpg

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

To support mjbetch, I know exactly what you did. You paniced and stomped on the brakes which caused them to lock up. If you were going speed limit, or gradually stepped on the brake, maybe this wouldn't have happened. Your fault, end of story...

Angel
SaveThePlanetKillYourself.jpg

haven't seen u in awhile

i just hope you learned your lesson man.

i used to be somewhat reckless. some idiot cut me of and almost hit me and ever since then, i've toned it down.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Jehul

I'm a crazy driver when i'm in these types of cars. Basically, I burned out when doing a U-Turn and didn't noticed my ABS light came on until the
last minute when i was doing 80-100 mph on the public roads and i made a left turn, all a sudden my brakes locked up and i hit a fence, bounced off and hit 2
other SUV / trucks/. The second my brakes locked up, it went down to 50 mph and i knew i couldn't take the turn so i was like.........oh no....! no air
bags deployed
eek.gif
. My neck hurts like a #$+!@!!! Luckily for me, i bought
full coverage insurance that morning
tongue.gif
Tales of Mallard
grin.gif
yeah, but either way he's an idiot, hate to say
hate to say it? he is an idiot lmao. dude was exclaiming how RX's are the cream of the crop of cars and can't be touched.

of course i'm exaggerating a lil haha
OP is an idiot. I'm glad you don't care about the accident though.

Back
Top Bottom