wow never seen these!

Thanks for the pic.
Those would be some serious sleepers if they came put here.
Bring 'em on Nike.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

There called blue sparks. co.jp dunk his. nylon tongue + simple colorway cant get any better.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Its true that this colorway is absolutely sick. I don't even like dunks all that much, with the exception of a few (similar colorways too, hmm.......).
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Loved all the co.jp's from back in the day....these looks soo good....nike and nike sb should take a hint...simple colorways are the best way to go......that's why I loved the be true to your school pack soo much....so simple yet immensely effective
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

at least he didnt tuck the hem of his jeans into his shoes or rubberband em....

nylon tongues are the best.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Do the Reginald! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

Quote:
Damn, who ever had on those jeans must've been pickin wedgies all day...........
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Theyre H&M Sliq jeans to whoever asked.

Thanks for all the comments.
- Mikey.

Those aren't co.jp. They released in the US as well assuming they even released in Japan.

This site suggests they are a US release only. Ignore the 'varsity royal', I think they used typed the wrong color because it's the exact same style number and looks exactly the same.

www.linkclub.or.jp/~flight/report/sneak/dunk.html

In addition I purchased a pair in the US back in '02 from a mom&pop store who had them sitting around because no one would touch them.

How to wear jeans?

Young Jeans? That bunch up? And Cut off circulation?

No thanks... My Crotch needs the room thanks!

Huh?

Oh.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

KIDS THESE DAYS..... TIGHT JEANS AND THEM VINTAGE SHIRTS....... I STILL WEAR MY HOODIES AND MY GUESS JEANS...
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Back
Top Bottom