wow NT really? BS x 2 COME IN NOWWW smiley: mad

wth is all this about me sleepin wit a 14yr old?? i go to sleep & wake up to a 7 page thread.. i did say wat that screen cap says but my post was supposed to have a Spoiler wit jk & gettin @ some guy like 3 or 4 pages back who said he been wit a minor.but it backfired on me. but i didnt do that i was living wit my ex back in 2009 for godsake & NT clowns always take everything serious. i remember that day clearly cause Nt always jump on the gun mad fast. once i posted that like 4 ppl quoted me & couldnt keep up since it was posted through a blackberry. but that was Low from ya all going off like that with out me replying. im not mad about the flaming. im upset that ya Dudes really think im that low to do some S like that. i got 2 younger  sisters & 4 niece..i wouldnt allow myself to do something like dat. & IN B4 the "but it sounded like you were serious " do me a favor & say wat i said out loud in a sarcasm voice.cause i myself be having problems detecting some sarcasm through NT.check the og thread where it happened if u can. i dont remember who it was.but there were this one pedo dude i was refering to.

only time i was really wit someone  about 2 yrs younger i can tell u it was in 2006 around spring time wen i was 17. damn people grow up like literally..u get me? u only getting older.after i hit 18 i was always in a relationship. 2 yr relationship after 18yrs old. den moved wit my new gf in 2009.

wth is all this about me sleepin wit a 14yr old?? i go to sleep & wake up to a 7 page thread.. i did say wat that screen cap says but my post was supposed to have a Spoiler wit jk & gettin @ some guy like 3 or 4 pages back who said he been wit a minor.but it backfired on me. but i didnt do that i was living wit my ex back in 2009 for godsake & NT clowns always take everything serious. i remember that day clearly cause Nt always jump on the gun mad fast. once i posted that like 4 ppl quoted me & couldnt keep up since it was posted through a blackberry. but that was Low from ya all going off like that with out me replying. im not mad about the flaming. im upset that ya Dudes really think im that low to do some S like that. i got 2 younger  sisters & 4 niece..i wouldnt allow myself to do something like dat. & IN B4 the "but it sounded like you were serious " do me a favor & say wat i said out loud in a sarcasm voice.cause i myself be having problems detecting some sarcasm through NT.check the og thread where it happened if u can. i dont remember who it was.but there were this one pedo dude i was refering to.

only time i was really wit someone  about 2 yrs younger i can tell u it was in 2006 around spring time wen i was 17. damn people grow up like literally..u get me? u only getting older.after i hit 18 i was always in a relationship. 2 yr relationship after 18yrs old. den moved wit my new gf in 2009.

indifferent.gif
Shut up you pedophile 

drsfinest72 wrote:

33e75oz.gif

drsfinest72 wrote:

33e75oz.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

drsfinest72 wrote:

33e75oz.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

drsfinest72 wrote:

33e75oz.gif

roll.gif

226935033.jpg

Bro why are you upset? youre acting like we're the ones who slept with a 14 YEAR OLD
laugh.gif

it wasnt us..it was you who smashed a 14 YEAR OLD

226935033.jpg

Bro why are you upset? youre acting like we're the ones who slept with a 14 YEAR OLD
laugh.gif

it wasnt us..it was you who smashed a 14 YEAR OLD

Back
Top Bottom