Wow. Only 3 people showed up to class today

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
And that's including me. We had a project due today, so I came in a little early to make the finishing touches. Only 2 more people showed up. My professor was PISSED. sat there like 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
 Oh well. Hope I get an A
smile.gif

And this happened at duke??? I'm still not sure why I applied there.
despite his story i would LOVE to attend duke
My brother is alumni and the respect is instant when people learn he came from duke...

random fact, my bro used to cut jay williams hair, this was in 2000.

I like when the classes were like that, the people that show up always get a little extra credit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A professor once gave us the answers to the test for later that week since it was only about 5 of us.

there were only 7 people in my class last thursday since it was the first day of the ncaa tournament and my school was playing at 1230, and i didnt even get extra credit for showing up
indifferent.gif

You don't even tell us what class it is.... If it's for Graphic design, its not that serious. There was a major project and your class probably only has 15 people.. I straight ditched my architecture studio presentation. It was in front of 4 architects. Tells you how much I'm serious about architecture. Still got a B in the class.

I wish I was at duke right now. Duke goes hard.

Duke is Ivy League, no? At least it's held in high regard, I worry for our future if these are the people to be taking over the country.

I don't think OP actually goes to Duke though. Thought he was just a fan of the team.

He could correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Duke is Ivy League, no? At least it's held in high regard, I worry for our future if these are the people to be taking over the country.
You have no future.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

if your professor was anything like mine, you'll get a A just for being there regardless of your quality of work, im sure everyone else will be receiving F's

+1, professor should give you extra credit or something for showing up if it's that bad. Hope you get that A man

like everyone else, instructors usually lookout when the attendance is low....i had a break between classes once, i saw everybody packin their stuff up....i was like *shrugs* im outta here!

funny that this tread was made today, my music teacher just happened to cancel class for the rest of the semester because too many people ditched haha. but we still have to do the work posted online, but attendance is not mandatory any more
pimp.gif

Ain't no way this happened at Duke. Well, unless he was taking Underwater Basket Weaving with all the men's basketball players.

With the tuition at Duke being around $40K, someone getting they ### whooped when they get home for spring break.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Do you know Mike Posner, Jon Scheyer or Seth Curry?

Saw this kid light up MANY schools last year when he played at Liberty University.

I'm not toppin, but this guy is gonna cause problems in the ACC.

Back
Top Bottom