roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by prokid404

When attendance is low.. Some of my professors give extra credit to the people that show up. She'll probably just give you guys A's though

My teachers at my school does that as well.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP, you should swag surf, for how cool that story was

glasses.gif
Surprised you remembered your password after that flex bomb that was dropped on you in the music forum
smile.gif

AdobeCS4 wrote:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
And that's including me. We had a project due today, so I came in a little early to make the finishing touches. Only 2 more people showed up. My professor was PISSED. sat there like 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
 Oh well. Hope I get an A
smile.gif

Cool story, Joe.

I remember this class I had in college had about 40 or so people show up the first couple classes and the rest of the quarter less than 50% of the class showed up on non-test days. Exams were straight out of the book, I did get some extra credit on a few days when less than 10 people showed up. I guess these kind of classes aren't all that rare at universities.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Mac4167

if your professor was anything like mine, you'll get a A just for being there regardless of your quality of work, im sure everyone else will be receiving F's
Yeah I turned it in and she said "I appreciate you being here today. I'm sure you'll like your grade" 
happy.gif

good job OP...stand up!

Wow, that never even happened in high school for me. That would be stupid if your professor just extended the deadline just because no one showed up.

Ohh I thought my class was bad. Theres like 30 people in it but only about 8 show up half the time.

and
laugh.gif
at you professor actually getting mad..anyways how you got an A op.

In my Information Systems class there was about 100 people registered and every Monday at 5 PM, I would be in the lecture hall with about 5 other people. Every week my teacher cut the lectures to 15 mins due to lack of attendance and give everyone who showed up .5% to the final grade.

During quizzes or tests, I'd have to show up 15 mins early just to get a seat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcdp

During quizzes or tests, I'd have to show up 15 mins early just to get a seat
laugh.gif

i hate that %#%%

you it in the same seat everyday and then the day of the test some idiot that never comes is sitting in your seat
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP, you should swag surf, for how cool that story was

glasses.gif
Surprised you remembered your password after that flex bomb that was dropped on you in the music forum
smile.gif

eyebrow.jpg

Care to elaborate?

I smell an A for the term. Now watch ppl come in next class tryna kiss *@! and come up w/ reasons why they didn't show up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well, how about I was alone in my Calculus night-summer school?

The prof ask me if I wanted to go home, but I was motivated to get a good mark so she did a tutoring class for me
happy.gif

got myself an 84 in the end. She knew I worked hard.

Back
Top Bottom