Wow. Only 3 people showed up to class today

eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
And that's including me. We had a project due today, so I came in a little early to make the finishing touches. Only 2 more people showed up. My professor was PISSED. sat there like 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
 Oh well. Hope I get an A
smile.gif

Wow, you'd get a straight F at my Univ if someone in class didn't show up for a presentation and wasn't deathly sick or had some serious note of excuse.

Wow.  Sounds like something that would happen in high school but not in college.  I remember in high school, half the class would be empty when a term paper was due.

if your professor was anything like mine, you'll get a A just for being there regardless of your quality of work, im sure everyone else will be receiving F's

Originally Posted by Mac4167

if your professor was anything like mine, you'll get a A just for being there regardless of your quality of work, im sure everyone else will be receiving F's
Yeah I turned it in and she said "I appreciate you being here today. I'm sure you'll like your grade" 
happy.gif

smh.gif

I showed up to class today for no reason because of the possibility of a pop quiz. I'll be pissed if I don't get that quiz.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
And that's including me. We had a project due today, so I came in a little early to make the finishing touches. Only 2 more people showed up. My professor was PISSED. sat there like 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
 Oh well. Hope I get an A
smile.gif

And this happened at duke??? I'm still not sure why I applied there.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
 Oh well. Hope I get an A
smile.gif

And this happened at duke??? I'm still not sure why I applied there.
despite his story i would LOVE to attend duke

I guess the day after st patricks day there was like 5 kids in class, my teacher gave out extra credit to those you showed up
laugh.gif

When attendance is low.. Some of my professors give extra credit to the people that show up. She'll probably just give you guys A's though

Man the day before springbreak i was the only person to show up for class, guess what i get for that. A project on hydrogen cars. He said if i do it that he would take care of my grades though, so im hoping that means a automatic A.

Originally Posted by prokid404

When attendance is low.. Some of my professors give extra credit to the people that show up. She'll probably just give you guys A's though

this. she'll give like a 10pt activity that's easy just for showin up
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom