WOW. Rebirth Is Just Destined to Fail. SMH

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

surprisingly everyone whose heard said its pretty good
wha?
laugh.gif

same thing i was saying when i heard this..me personally i knew it was going to equal failure  
Lil Wayne=Apple, u can't release #+#* based off name alone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by mamazboi125

Haven't listened to all of the songs yet, but "Ground Zero" is a def. banger

What?! The song with Tyga!?!?!

Song stinks!!!

sick.gif
What? Ground Zero is one of the better joints. Tyga verse was dope as well.
The album version is different.

And like everyone else is saying, Rebirth isnt even bad.

Its just like 808s, you either love it or hate it.

Dudes acting like Rebirth is some Rock album. I finally heard it and it sounds pretty much like a Wayne album post Carter 2 would sounds. Its not bad. Not the greatest album of the year but there's some solid songs and production on the album.

This is hands down the worst CD I've ever listened to.

And there's no way you could possibly enjoy this, or even pass it as music, unless you want to orally please Lil Wayne.

/thread and I'm not changing my opinion and don't care what you say.

Wayne isn't even that good in his own genre, so him makin a rock album wont be any better. just because a rapper is trying something different doesn't automatically mean its good. dude is garbage.

Lupe's "Hello/Goodbye" and "Solar Midnite" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the whole Rebirth album

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I've been playing drums for 10 years now and been around jam bands/rock bands for the last 3 or 4... this is a terrible album, top to bottom trash. The merit of a normal rock album is not just the LEAD SINGER, but listening to your favorite lead/bass guitarists and drummer do their own thing. Who is backing Wayne on these tracks? Some studio musicians in LA? If Wayne's singing voice is horrible, then what is there to like? There's absolutely no reason to care about this album, and that's why I hate it.
5a42590eb5d30d5b6459a17818d08cbd2ce1f78.gif

Are you aware that Travis Barker and some big name rock musicians are on this album?
Having big name artists means nothing if the music doesn't sound good..

He asked who is backing Wayne?

The fact that none of the tracks off this album get any play down here on Dallas hip hop radio station proves that The Rebirth is certified trash. Cuz they play Wayne like he is from here

overall pretty good album IMO.
I hope the ones criticizing at least gave it a listen, if not. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom