wow supreme af1s ( not canvas) samples

They were given to the members of Nike SB at the time. So probably Forbes, Mulder, Ianucchi (spelled wrong but don't care), Supa, and a couple others gotpairs. I think the production was probably closer to 10 than 5. Surfaced on NT and everyone immediately called them fakes. Then after explanation everyoneunderstood that we would probably never see them.

Those are simply
pimp.gif

guess i'll b the first to say it... new Nash custom idea? why not... and has Nike ever "only" made 5-10 pairs of anything? keeping in mind thatmaking and releasing are 2 entirely different things

First time I saw them in person was at NYC SC comp, definitely a beatiful sneaker

Originally Posted by justinvincent

Weren't those a factory error? If you look closely its actually a dunk top on a AF1 midsole.

Good look. I knew there was somethjing awkward looking and I saw the midsole so I just assumed af1. Def. looks strange.

and has Nike ever "only" made 5-10 pairs of anything?
Ain't that the truth. Nobody has a clue how many there are, but there are more than 2, and there are more than 5. I'd bet on that. Thatshoe was being offered around for under half that price a few years ago. Rare or not, that ain't no $9,000 shoe. It is awesome, but cut that in half, andthen you'd be talking.

I saw these back in London in 2003 at Sole Provider. Here's the bad pic.

42386730.jpg

Here's another picture you might enjoy:
Bugs Bunny Jordans
42386439.jpg

Thanks guys!! I got them done because I was tired of not find a good pair of true blues but I had just found a good pair for the right a few weeks ago!!

Originally Posted by krabby rangoon

guess i'll b the first to say it... new Nash custom idea? why not... and has Nike ever "only" made 5-10 pairs of anything? keeping in mind that making and releasing are 2 entirely different things

First time I saw them in person was at NYC SC comp, definitely a beatiful sneaker

word man.

i do regret not trying harder to buy those Dunkman 2s you had.. oh well.

all these numbers thrown around are almost always mallard anecdotes.

Rumorville/Can't remember 100%:

Elijah Woods was floated a pair, and there is a shot of them in one of the Osborne Reality Shows where he made a cameo hanging with Jack and Kelly.

wink.gif
Love these shoes.

Originally Posted by baby dill

and has Nike ever "only" made 5-10 pairs of anything?
Ain't that the truth. Nobody has a clue how many there are, but there are more than 2, and there are more than 5. I'd bet on that. That shoe was being offered around for under half that price a few years ago. Rare or not, that ain't no $9,000 shoe. It is awesome, but cut that in half, and then you'd be talking.

You aint lying D but cut that price down 3/4 cuz that all that shoe is worth tops in imo lol!

even though im not a sz.9.5 and if i hit the Lotto id be all over those........i like a fat tongue on an af1 like that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom