WOW! Trae Tha Truth in GRAND HUSTLE!

7c8366255a290d302c0b8a30532b169ee9129b34.png

this is...unexpected 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

About 3 years too late...
Unfortunately you may be right
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well, happy for Trae, been down with him for a long time. His flow has declined but still put out a nice yet greatly slept on album.

it'd be exciting if grand hustle actually pushed somebody for real.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

About 3 years too late...
Unfortunately you may be right
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well, happy for Trae, been down with him for a long time. His flow has declined but still put out a nice yet greatly slept on album.

yea its a little to late but its still a good move.

-Tyler

Both of them are on the decline. I wonder what T.I. is gonna do about Trae's ban from 97.9 and radio one stations as a whole.

Originally Posted by ponson02

Both of them are on the decline. I wonder what T.I. is gonna do about Trae's ban from 97.9 and radio one stations as a whole.
Wow, never even thought about that. 97.9 are some lames anyway, I'd love for T.I. and Trae to troll them with some
tailor made for radio songs just to see what would happen.

Originally Posted by ponson02

not like he makes radio friendly music

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Why would anybody sign to Grand Hustle or any label where the H.N.I.C. is an artist is beyond me...
Damn I'm a couple months late on this news.

I guess Trae's move to Grand Hustle will be something like Killer Mike's. Grand Hustle or not, Killer Mike is gonna push his own $*@*, get it to his fanbase, and not need Tip to put his stuff out, ala Dro or any other Grand Hustle artists. I'd say Trae's move is was "visibility" move more than a music move.

Back
Top Bottom