WOWWWWWWWWW IS DEF JAM SERIOUS??????

The broads sexy
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson -Gregg​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

lol sound is dooope! club banger for sure!
teamZAGS - - Rob 21 Sacre
teamBLAZERS - - Martell 8 Webster
teamWEEZY baby

Reminds me of ol' boy from Gym Class Heroes. Mildly amusing, decent flow but not really my cup of tea.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

hip hop history:
the producer of this song SkiBeatz did Jay-Z's-Dead President's and Camp Lo's Luchini along with other records from other artists....

not trying to make assumptions, but maybe Ski helped him get the deal?

Edit: www.skibeatz.com/ check the discography

You should see how people are starting to react to this song in the club...$$$$$$
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

Def Jam is like the label on Brownsugar that signed Ren & Tin : The Hip-Hop Dalmatians ... that's what they've been reduced to.
+ TEAMGEORGIASOLE +
I'MSICK'UD
: last.fm : :​

Can't wait to hear this pop off in da club.......best believe I'm stopiin' and watchin, then poppin.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

is this a joke?
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | Graham | ::.​
.:: | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | Delfino | ::.​

Back
Top Bottom