WOWZERS NEW MYA CLUB PICS .... she looks better every time i see her!!!

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

I heard a while ago that she's a bop, but that hasn't kept a lot of chicks such as Christina Milian, Kim K, Pamela Anderson etc... from finding some simp to wife them up at one point in their lives.
but these chicks were semi relevant when getting wifed.
Mya is way past her time of importance, now she's just eye candy.  +@%## been around the block way too many times, ol under cover detective *+#**
What?
christina millian was still making music so dream snatched it up.  Kim K is still famous with her tv show so that simp wifed her up.  These chicks arent getting wifed up after the fame dies down.  Nobody is checking for Mya b.  She messes with regular $%$@@*. 

I heard a while ago that she's a bop, but that hasn't kept a lot of chicks such as Christina Milian, Kim K, Pamela Anderson etc... from finding some simp to wife them up at one point in their lives

All these skeezers you mentioned got wifed and then dumped. Kim K had Reggie on lockdown then he dumped her, Christina Milian got knocked up then she got dumped, and Pamela Anderson was with Tommy Lee for awhile then he broke out after they made their sex tape. %*@% get wifed up all the time but usually the idiot that put a ring on their finger realizes it and then runs to the nearest exit.

My answer for why she isn't married is that maybe she has a horrible personality. Halle Berry is constantly in and out of relationships and everyone always questions why a woman that is so desired can never keep a dude for that long. Some of these women are so gassed up  by the media and male groupies that when they're with a guy they're so hard headed and diva-$$+ that the dude can't handle it anymore. Every time a Kim K type woman walks down the street, all she gets is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
so naturally she's gonna act like she's perfect and not  be easy to deal with when in a relationship

^ Wasn't she engaged to game like two or three years ago? Cuz said he asked her for the ring to get it cleaned then called it off
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but these chicks were semi relevant when getting wifed.
Mya is way past her time of importance, now she's just eye candy.  +@%## been around the block way too many times, ol under cover detective *+#**
What?
christina millian was still making music so dream snatched it up.  Kim K is still famous with her tv show so that simp wifed her up.  These chicks arent getting wifed up after the fame dies down.  Nobody is checking for Mya b.  She messes with regular $%$@@*. 
Oh I see what your saying.

What?
Oh I see what your saying.
YO BE *$$@!@# ORDINARY $@#%%!! -Rick Ross

like everyone in the DMV knows at least 2 ppl who allegedly had relations with her
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I heard a while ago that she's a bop, but that hasn't kept a lot of chicks such as Christina Milian, Kim K, Pamela Anderson etc... from finding some simp to wife them up at one point in their lives
All these skeezers you mentioned got wifed and then dumped. Kim K had Reggie on lockdown then he dumped her, Christina Milian got knocked up then she got dumped, and Pamela Anderson was with Tommy Lee for awhile then he broke out after they made their sex tape. %*@% get wifed up all the time but usually the idiot that put a ring on their finger realizes it and then runs to the nearest exit.

My answer for why she isn't married is that maybe she has a horrible personality. Halle Berry is constantly in and out of relationships and everyone always questions why a woman that is so desired can never keep a dude for that long. Some of these women are so gassed up  by the media and male groupies that when they're with a guy they're so hard headed and diva-$$+ that the dude can't handle it anymore. Every time a Kim K type woman walks down the street, all she gets is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
so naturally she's gonna act like she's perfect and not  be easy to deal with when in a relationship

AMEN BRUH!

I'd give her good pipe then send her to the bathroom to get my nail clippers.

That acrylic !##% , all long like that looks tacky as !*%@.

She's at the point in her career where "leaked" sex tapes and/or nudes will do her some good.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

How people think she's average but then turn around and simp over Emma Watson, I will never understand
eyes.gif

How people think that both of the are average blows my mind 

Back
Top Bottom