WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Just got here, hope to see some of ya. If you see a long haired bearded Asian with a red niner hat that's me

Ruh roh, looks like Bray hurt his ankle.

Source: PWInsider

While preparing for his match with The Undertaker in the ring at Levi's Stadium today, Bray Wyatt reportedly appeared to sprain his ankle.

Wyatt was taken away by a cart to the back of Levi's Stadium. We'll keep you updated on his condition if we hear anything else.

Hope it ain't major.

Last edited:
Ruh roh, looks like Bray hurt his ankle.
Hope it ain't major.

maybe its a work
to slow his pace down to "undertaker manageable"

or maybe taker took his ball & went home & they callin da match off & gonna blame it on bray

or maybe i'm just looking for excuses for undertaker to look lame - cause he seem too entitled to me to not do one damb appearance before today

Last edited:
4wrestling 4wrestling Kudos on the survey, great questions...

As for the rest of NTWT, even though we are practically all in agreement he build to this Wrestlemaina has sucked, I think all of us are still pumped for today. I am looking forward to watching this and peeping this thread through out.

if "undertaker" comes out wearin a mask with "suspicious looking" tattoos...i'm calling foul play!

check for the boil on the back...it be kane yall!

View media item 1467559Just dug this shirt up. I wanted to rock this, but it's too big :frown:

What size?...

View media item 1467559

Just dug this shirt up. I wanted to rock this, but it's too big :frown:
Give it to

@CelticsPride34

or

Finally DeepSea makes sense...

i may be around for the preshow a little but ill be out of the thread till tomorrow after 8pm hope y'all dont make too many funny comments cause i aint going back n reading 300 pages

I might be watching live now...

I have no expectations for tonight and won't be pissed since I am watching it on the Network this year

i swear, brie bella speaks like someone who is partially deaf...

...anyone else notice it, or naw b?

her sister doesn't sound like that at all

Prowrestling.Net preview...

Sting vs. Triple H: I am really looking forward to this match and the ring entrance spectacle. Lightning flashes, the smoke clears, and a nude, kneeling Triple H stands up and beats the hell out of some poor wrestler and then steals his ring gear as the Terminator video package is shown. No? Much like the T-800 in the first Terminator movie, Triple H does the job here. Hey, it's been 31 f'n years, so shut the hell up about spoilers. Seeing Sting on the big stage at WrestleMania after all these years feels like a moment. His physical condition shows that he's taking this seriously and I believe this match will exceed expectations.

Sting pins Triple H.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom