WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Ending couldn't have been more perfect though. Makes everyone look strong...You guys were so down on everything coming into this, and it sounds like everyone walked away pleased...Gotta trust these guys...

Ending couldn't have been more perfect though. Makes everyone look strong...You guys were so down on everything coming into this, and it sounds like everyone walked away pleased...Gotta trust these guys...

I can never trust the E bruh, but you had faith.. kudos.

I can never trust the E bruh, but you had faith.. kudos.

Yep. We ALL know they screwed us over several times.

Sure they know more about wrestling than we ever will. But they've consistently dropped the ball for me to trust them

Man I legit jumped out my chair watching Sext cash in and got made fun of by my gf haha!! Got a strong buzz though and she's about to feels wrath!! Bout to curb stomp that *****

Really dope Wrestlemania. Thoroughly entertained from the Preshow to the ending. Good job WWE for giving me some hope that the product isn't dead just yet. I enjoyed every match and segment (marked out for the Rock per usual) except for the Rusev and Cena match. I don't hate that Cena won, I just thought it was boring, and what happens to Rusev? After washing opponents for months, now he loses when he could of possibly been climbing his way up to be one of the top heels? Ehh whatever. Probably means now Cena will have a bout with Sheamus.

Nonetheless great WM. Extremely happy for Seth who's been killing it...def excited for Raw tomorrow. Hopefully WWE keeps the ball rollin.

Triple H shakes Sting's hand then comes out later and basically says he sucks so the Rock can make an appearance

the Sting loss is the one thing I really don't understand

Man I legit jumped out my chair watching Sext cash in and got made fun of by my gf haha!! Got a strong buzz though and she's about to feels wrath!! Bout to curb stomp that *****
I jumped out of my seat and marked the **** out with my friends when he won my girlfriend hasn't stopped clowning me since

Very good show except dx/nwo getting involved.

Any news on Ambrose? Powerbomb looked nasty.

Triple H shakes Sting's hand then comes out later and basically says he sucks so the Rock can make an appearance

the Sting loss is the one thing I really don't understand

I do and I dont.

Doesn't make sense to bring him all the way back to lose. But if I were to put myself in Vince's chair, I wouldn't want the star child of my biggest competitor to go over on my biggest show.

For 99% of fans, we wouldn't even see it like that. But we all know Vince is delusional

Sting loss def made 0 sense to me. Even though WCW sucks... it just made no sense to bring this dude back just to lose.

Back
Top Bottom